new pede-pics - heros castaneiceps

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Very nice... they're my favorites, and it looks like you snagged yourself a prety good sized one!

skolopender

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by Mister Internet
Very nice... they're my favorites, and it looks like you snagged yourself a prety good sized one!
it's my favorite too as i had to wait for 7 months to get it ! I think also that the size is a good one - it's abt 7-8 inches long but i expect they could get longer ?

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Heros are probably the next best pede to the giant peruvian because they don't hide to much or need to much water. To bad even in the states thay are kind of rare. I think pede season is upon us though.....can't wait for a heros heros.

Anyone have CR baby Heros???????

Untill then, my Haitian is still cool.

Bob

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
opps forgot:
>it's my favorite too as i had to wait for 7 months to get it ! I think also that the size is a good one - it's abt 7-8 inches long but i expect they could get longer ?

My Heros Arizonesis hit about 10 inches. It died about 8 months later. From old age? Who knows..........

Bob

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:( Sorry to hear that........it must of been a very impressive pede. Do you have any pics of it? I love seeing pics of any of the S. heros ssp.:D