Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Eric,
Awesome pics, awesome trip - but can't wait to see the INVERTS!!! :-D

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I went in CV essentially to study Hottentotta caboverdensis populations, so I have only a very few other inverts photos, only some dragon flies and spiders (Selenops radiatus, Argiope sector), and also some lezards.

OlGeezer

Arachnopeon
Hello Eric,

Merci for the most outstanding photos you have posted for our enjoyment. As a photographer of sorts I particularly liked the way you composed your shots and even though explanations of each shot would have been nice they are so beautiful that no description is really necessary. Inserting the maps to give location of px was a nice touch, too. Your post can be summed up in one word, serendipity. :clap:

Bill, the OlGeezer, living the good life with his fuzzy flock of T's, std schnauzers, siamese cats, and one wacky african grey we call 'Onslow'.

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Bill, I will post some explanations of photos and some information on the country soon.
Thanks
Eric

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
absolutely wonderful...and cool to see a guy in Barcelona FC jersey, haha...

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Beautiful pics Eric!:worship:

Chris, I am assuming the pictures is of Cassava, Manihot esculenta, as there looks to be Taro relative growing in the same conditions.

mike

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Eric,

Great pictures! I hope you had a good time!

Any ants?;)

Martin

jonnysebachi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great job, thanks from those of us who can't make it there. Always fun to see other places from a camera.