The Spider Diaries presents...

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Touchy-feely, catchy, bitey... is a new video from the Spider Diaries; an endearingly inquisitive GBB goes a-hunting and proves to us all rather conclusively that eyesight plays very little part in the process of capturing prey - it's very much vibrations and movement all the way.

We get to see all stages - stalking, hunting, striking, webbing, and of course, some beautiful colours, and gymnastic strike behaviour. Damn, I love that spider :)

So if you'd like to see her doing her thing, you should click here...

Enjoy

Jay

ronin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome video as usual Jay! Enjoy all of them and thanks for sharing.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Agreed, great vidoe Jay! I was wondering when you were gonna post another one, I love your vids!

Great footage in this one, I love the pounce/strike. Great job! :clap:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
I second all of the above!
Love the dialog also!
Thanks! :)

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sweet, thanks!

Very original.

What an extraordinary spider!!

Last edited:

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Another amazing vid! My fave species and some catchy tunes as always. I swear someone should use yr vids somewhere for T education! Its always a treat when I see the "Spider Diaries presents" on the screen! :clap:

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks, you guys... you're very kind... more on the way soon, together with the all new flash diaries themselves, the first of which will be an October / November special...

J

Flying

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The video is good but that music is terrible. It annoyed the living hell out of me.

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The video is good but that music is terrible. It annoyed the living hell out of me.
What !!? That's Ronny Jordan !! Listen to his ridiculous phrasing !! The man is a jazz-tastic guitar genius. I am sorry, however, that it wasn't to your liking... just don't call it terrible, hey - it's transparently not :) Or you could always just turn the volume down...

Can't please all of 'em all the time, hey ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
What !!? That's Ronny Jordan !! Listen to his ridiculous phrasing !! The man is a jazz-tastic guitar genius. I am sorry, however, that it wasn't to your liking... just don't call it terrible, hey - it's transparently not :) Or you could always just turn the volume down...

Can't please all of 'em all the time, hey ? :rolleyes:
Ignore that. You said it in your last line. If it was my call I would have asked for "Slaves to the pyre" by Brodequin. But I didn't.

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would have put in Slayer - Reign in Blood, but rather leave it up to the pros :)

I showed this to several co-workers today and they were all impressed. Especially a guy who owns a GBB.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is music... and then there is jazz. On a scale, it's right above music on its own cloud wafting down from the heavens. JMO Somewhere in the middle of the two are T's. A perfect combination.

Actually, now that I think of it, T's like jazz don't they?:cool: Music to make slings by.

Thanks for vids Jay, always superb.

-Sydney

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How do you put the dialogues with the arrows over the image? I like it but dunno how to do!

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How do you put the dialogues with the arrows over the image? I like it but dunno how to do!
Adobe Premier pro 2, my friend...

The title editors in there allow you to add and animate a reasonable variety of graphics, arrows and symbols...

J

Arachnokid 93

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome video man, but of corse it is to be expected from someone with your record :clap: :worship: .