PDA

View Full Version : AaronP (http://www.aaronpauling.com)

JColt
10-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Positive!

Aaron was sold out of Blatta lateralis when I first contacted and he told me he would let me know when he got more. An email a week later and I ordered 1000 Blatta lateralis. There has got to be 1200, maybe more and tons of adults or near adult and many egg cases! Best price I've seen on these roaches and postage was cheap. Packed extremly well with heat pack and lots of egg cartons. I recieved an email day order went out then another one describing how to unpack. Had several questions on these guys and he answered swiftly and friendly. Will order from him again when need arises.

Vfox
10-27-2007, 08:00 PM
POSITIVE

I've ordered twice from Aaron so far. The first was 1,000 lobster roaches, and I needed to make a species request, and he was able to fulfill it with no trouble at all! I was very pleased, and had my 1000+ roaches in a few days.

I just recently ordered 100 Dubia roaches from Aaron, they came very well packed, just as before. He included many adults, and my colony is as happy as a roach colony can be. I highly recommend dealing with him, he is a great guy, always answers your questions (no matter how dumb they are :p ), and has great roaches!

tsc
11-02-2007, 04:13 AM
Ordered 200 lobster roaches, definitely got more than that. Active, plump, and a few females already laying eggs in the shipping box!

Price was fantastic, I'll definitely be ordering again!

jpet
11-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Got my order of dubias on tuesday. Great service and very easy ordering on his site. Would definatley order again.

Sr. Chencho
11-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Recently I ordered a 100 plus starter colony from Aaron and everything went smoothly. I received my Blaptica dubia roaches in perfect condition with more roaches than expected. No doa were found and they were very active and plump. Since then Aaron has gone out of his way to answer all of my questions about my colony. This guy is super and very knowledgeble in all aspects of his collection and is not shy about sharing good pointers. I am very pleased with our transaction, his packing techniques, and most of all his patience and understanding. I will definitely call on him again without hesitation.
Many thanks,
Fredster
Encinal, Texas
Not as lean or mean,
Still US Marine!!

g-thing
12-07-2007, 08:38 PM
i purchased some roaches from Aaron and it was worth every penny dealing with him
i recomending him to everyone :clap:

BPruett
12-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Got my 1000 lot of Blatta Lateralis from AaronP and could not be happier!

I'll definitely be ordering again!

Veneficus
01-31-2008, 07:48 PM
I got a great deal on the lot of Blatta Lateralis! I couldn't be happier; my old colony needed new blood, and Aaron sent not only nymphs but adults too! The shipping was top notch, and all arrived safe!

Thanks! I'll be ordering again!

4thGEN
01-31-2008, 08:42 PM
positive

ordered 100 mixed dubia, no deaths during shipping. packaged very well.

thanks.

tacoma0680
01-31-2008, 09:53 PM
IF you need roaches this is who you get them from. You will not be disappointed at all like i am been before. He packes great, way more than I thought (great over count), Really nice guy ships when you want to and makes you want to order right after you got your shipment.
Thanks so much Aaron I love the roaches
Timothy

pinkzebra
02-14-2008, 08:23 PM
I rec'd a shipment of nice healthy B. lateralis. Shipped on time, generous overcount. A no hassle transaction.

Thank you!

Nich
03-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Excellent!
Shipping was very fast and service was top notch. Thanks Aaron, will certainly buy again.

TheEternal
04-19-2008, 09:52 PM
POSITIVE

Another wonderful vendor on Arachnoboards!

I ordered 1000 B. lataralis and some of his recommended barrier (for roaches I already have). The transaction went flawlessly.

The roaches arrived in perfect shape and very quickly. I'm not fond of the packing method (roaches loose in the box), but at least Aaron warned me before it arrived. It made unpacking them quite an adventure!

The 1000 was over-counted by a fair amount, which is one sign of an awesome dealer, and in the entire box, I only found a single DOA (amazing!!).

The roach barrier came with clear instructions, and is working great so far.

I'm looking forward to the next chance I have to order from Aaron Pauling. I don't expect to be disappointed :)

gwrace
05-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Just received 1000 roaches (B. lataralis) from Aaron. Very fast shipping and great customer service. All arrived in great shape. Like the previous poster I would have preferred that the roaches be in a sealed container instead of loose in the box.
My wife freaked out when she opened the box....all I heard was "get the tape" to one of the kids.

Highly recommended.

David

Oasis Inverts
05-14-2008, 01:29 PM
WOW Positive!!!!!!!!!!

Just received our order of Roaches from Aaron, and we couldnt be happier!! He told us he was going to send a 1000 or so..... well he definately gave us our moneys worth, and that is an under statement!!!! If you need roaches, this is THE GUY hands down!!! Thanks again Aaron......

Joe & John
Oasis Inverts

T Frank
05-29-2008, 08:39 PM
I just received a box of roaches and everything went smooth, we will be doing business again in the future.

Frank

8LBSupply
06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Positive. I just recently made a deal with aaron and it went smoothly with no prob. He keeps up with communication and paid when he said he was going to. Will deff do more business with him

sick4x4
06-17-2008, 06:20 PM
bought a bunch of roaches and was well pleased...one of the best packing jobs for roaches i have seen...will definitely order again

wayne

Veneficus
06-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Positive--+++A+++

I'm a repeat customer, and I would highly recommend getting roaches from Aaron! His prices are fantastic, the quantity is amazing, and the shipping is great! I normally order B. lateralis, and the first time I did in January, I was amazed with the quantity and variation in sizes from adults to babies! It was perfect to set up a colony, and I did which thrived for 6 months! I have a lot of tarantulas to feed, and I never ran out of food for them. Finally, the colony started to die off, so I ordered another 2000 roaches and I'm quite pleased to announce the exact same experience happened--same quality. I really appreciate knowing that I can rely upon Aaron for top quality feeders for my tarantulas and I know my tarantulas like them too!

Spiderface
07-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Just ordered 100 adult lobster roaches from Aaron. Ordering off his site is simple. He already corresponded 3 times via email before I gave the order another thought. The package arrived very quickly and The roaches where all healthy. The best thing about dealing with Aaron is his prices. I will order from him again.

chrispy
07-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Received my order of 2000 roaches and not a single death !! Pretty impressive. Shipping was quick and packing was excellent .Chris

PAUL BOLLINGER
08-04-2008, 06:25 PM
I recently purchased 1000 lobsters from Arron Pauling and I must say that his prices, prompt customer service, and overcount will continue to earn my business in the future. You can't beat his prices on feeder roaches-
Thanks Arron-

Paul Bollinger
BayouSurreal

MizM
11-19-2008, 02:50 PM
POSITIVE PLUS!

Quick shipping, great packaging, great prices, healthy roaches. I ordered assorted sizes of hissers and discoids and got a great assortment of breeding size adults to ready-to-feed babies. I received an e-mail from him before the shipment arrived detailing how they were packaged and what to expect when I opened the box. There were more in each assortment than I ordered, and all were clean and healthy. I will definitely recommend this dealer for all of your roach needs!

dunawayj
11-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Water crystal and food came in quick. Thought i got a lifetime supply but apparently my dubias like it better that i thought they would.

brothaT
12-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Just bought a large amount of Lateralis roaches from Aaron. Always a generous over count and prices can't be beat. Will undoubtedly do business with him again.

RedEarthExotics
01-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Bought a thousand lateralis from Aaron, they arrived packed well and all alive and healthy. Generous overcount and great communication. He answered all of my numerous questions quickly and thoroughly. I am about to order from him again and will definitely do it again!

dotdman
01-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Ordered 200 mixed Blaberus discoidalis and received well over that - they all made it alive and well in spite of this being one of the colder weeks this winter thus far. I love the packaging technique - styrofoam backed box with layers of egg crate instead of the bug cups I'm accustomed to [the less of those I have piling up, the better].

I'll definitely be ordering more from Aaron in the very near future, as taxes are done and refund = more roaches!

Kindest regards,

Kevin P.

Loudog760
02-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Positive!

My friend and I got some B dubias from him a few months ago, nice guy!

sinflspeed
02-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Recieved my shipment of hissers today with zero doa. I called and spoke to Aaron and he was more than helpful. The guy has a wealth of knowledge and has no issues sharing. Great doing business with you and look forward to the next order. Thanks again!

rosenkrieger
04-02-2009, 03:08 AM
Positive.

Just recieved a few hundred lateralis roaches from Aaron. Packing was excellent, only doa was a poor guy that molted in transit and must've been squished by the egg flats jostling around. Not the seller's fault at all. Prices were great. Will definitely do business with him again. :)

kaydyn1512
04-10-2009, 04:05 PM
I can't believe I forgot to wrote a post the first order I received from Aaron. I just received my 2nd order from him and I can't begin to tell you how incredible this guys customer service is. He will take all the time you need to answer questions, help you decide what the best roach for your needs would be and is just an all around great guy. I truly can't say enough about his service and the exceptional quality of product he provides. He is also very generous with overcount. I will continue to buy from him for as long as he is there selling what I need.

Garrick
04-19-2009, 09:57 AM
POSITIVE
Aaron is a breeze to buy from. He's got his site well-automated, so your bugs are on their way after a few clicks.
However, the automated ease of ordering doesn't mean Aaron doesn't communicate promptly. He also custom-fit my order with a range of sizes that I needed.

I'll definitely buy from him again!

Garrick
eight (http://www.eightlegs.org)

Amenagerie
04-22-2009, 09:59 PM
POSITIVE!!!!

I ordered dubia and hissers from Aaron and the order somehow got mixed up. I got lobsters instead. He was on it immediately. I had phone messages, email messages. He bent over backwards to fix this and I have ALL the roaches at an amazing price! Not a single dead roach in 1,000s. Definitely positive!!!!

hemingway
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Ordered this weekend from Aaron and definitely can't complain. Ordered 1000 lateralis and 50 dubia, and got overcounts on each. Quickly shipped and all arrived in fine form. Would definitely recommend and can't complain.

Kris

AaronP
04-24-2009, 02:14 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is truly the best advertising that I cannot buy and will help keep me in business.

The other thing I like about reviews....
I have to EARN them :cool:

Thanks again and know that I will do everything that I can to continue to provide the service, quality and honesty that my customers expect from me.

Sincerely,
aaron pauling

DansDragons
04-30-2009, 12:38 PM
POSITIVE

just got 50+ adult hissers and 1lb of his roach food from aaron, they were packed great, no deaths! great experience all around.

highly recommended!

thanks again aaron!

zonbonzovi
04-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Got my dubias & hissers from Aaron yesterday- what can I say that hasn't been said in the last 3 pages of posts- extra hissers & dubia adults on top of great service.

biomarine2000
05-21-2009, 11:07 PM
I completed an order with Aaron here about a month ago. I ordered the 1000 lats and I'd say he gave me twice that. It has been about a month now and I have more then I'll ever need. They are healthy and breeding like crazy. He has great communication and is very fast to ship.

evicton
06-07-2009, 06:09 PM
I ordered 100 small dubia's from aaron. I recieved 100+ small plus a male and a female adult along with my nymph,s to add to that its been about two weeks since I got them and I noticed a few babies crawling around today. Great seller.

kaydyn1512
06-11-2009, 04:23 PM
I have ordered from Aaron a few times now and I can't say enough about his incredible customer service. He is always willing to go the extra mile for you. I ordered 1000 lateralis and I think he has forgotten how to count (ALWAYS IN MY FAVOR :-) He sent me 1000 ++++. He seperated the smallest nymphs from the juv for me and packaged them perfectly. If you ever need to order feeders and don't know what you should get, call Aaron and he will point you in the right direction. And the customer service doesn't end just because your transaction ends either. I have called a few times for information on hatching out eggsacs and others, he doesn't hesitate to be there for his customers ANYTIME!!

Thanks Aaron

JC
06-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Ordered 1000 B. lateralis. Perfect shipping,great pricing and very good overcount. Excellent.

kaze
06-19-2009, 10:02 AM
My order consisted of some Nauphoeta cincerea and Gromphadorhina portentosa.

What first enticed me to consider an order was that the shipping rate seemed more than reasonable. After reviewing some of the prices for the roaches, which were excellent, I decided to place my order.

The order arrived surprisingly quickly.
The packaging was quite fun.
Also, it looks like all the little guys made it~!

Thanks,

~K

flamesbane
06-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Another Positive Review, I ordered 3000 B. lateralis and 1 oz. of Water Crystals, he doubled my order of water crystals, and gave me who knows how many extra roaches. The roaches where fast, fat, and healthy! I will defiantly be getting some dubias from him as soon as I get my lateralis colony established.

All in all this was the best invert order I have ever had the pleasure of placing!

robc
06-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Positive!!!

I recieved my water crystals from Aaron and they came in great....I ordered 15 packets and he combined them in one big bag...with instruction on mixing, the gel crystals are awesome!! :clap:

Great transaction and awesome site!

robc

~Drummer215~
06-22-2009, 09:47 AM
i order from AaronP ....order came just as expected and was very pleased
i order
1 pound of roach feed
1 ounce bee pollen
1 ounce wild dandelion powder
3 ounce of water crystals
he sent me an extra ounce of water crystals free

i recommend for all

kaydyn1512
07-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Once again I received my order from Aaron with nothing but good things to say. I ordered 1500 B lateralis and received oh hmmm I HAVE NO IDEA how many I got. Way over what I ordered. Don't expect it but he is so generous with his customers and treats us VERY well. Aaron not only sends quality feeders and others products but he will also spend time speaking to you on the phone to make sure you are getting what you need and gives advice whenever you need it. No matter how small your order might be, you still get the same quality customer service. BUY FROM AARON, you can't go wrong.

Thanks again!!!

PaMBiX
08-08-2009, 12:49 AM
I ordered my first roach colony (b. dubia) form him, came in great health, and while I was waiting for the package, he even took the time to explain over the phone how to properly keep a colony going Great service!

pinkzebra
08-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Rec'd 1000+ happy, healthy roaches from Aaron Pauling. Totally hassle free transaction.

snappleWhiteTea
11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
POSITIVE

i just received 200 mix dubia from aaron, couldn't be any happier, very well packed, great seller i recommend him any day!

robc
11-06-2009, 02:20 AM
This is way overdue!! (sorry Aaron!!)...I recieved eggcrates, roach barrier....the products are amazing, his communication is amazing, his packing is amazing....very great guy and a awesome seller you CAN trust!!

Uglykid2
11-06-2009, 11:10 AM
I just traded monitors with Aaron and I am completly satisfied. Aaron was great to deal with, very fair, polite and friendly. His animals are in top condition and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Two thumbs up!! :D

maxxx
11-10-2009, 10:41 PM
I did a trade with Aron about a month ago, was very happy after recieving my roaches and free water crystals. Thanks again

sgiath
01-15-2010, 06:42 PM
I received 100 small dubia from Aaron. They were packaged great; no deaths despite the long trip and frigid weather. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat! :)

Thompson08
01-22-2010, 07:15 PM
I received 200 small b dubia from aaron. It was pooring rain outside and it was about 39 degrees. Despite the bad weather they all came perfectly packed and healthy. Thanks again aaron!

Hamburglar
01-27-2010, 10:43 PM
I received my roach order today and everything went great. The communication and packing were perfect. I'd order again without hesitation.

spiderdan1331
02-15-2010, 11:49 AM
NO BETTER---ABSOLUTELY POSSITIVE!!!!
iv ordered from Aaron several times and will not buy my roaches from any other. im as dedicated of a customer to him as he is a dedicated customer service rep. hes obviously always got outstanding deals and is always prompt with responses and very helpful...
thank you Aaron...u know ul be hearing from me again soon =)

kaydyn1512
02-26-2010, 01:34 PM
You just can't find any better in customer service. Aaron didn't have enough to send for my order so he sent partial and then sent WAY over what was owed for the balance. He is top notch and you just can't go wrong when you order from this guy. I will do business with him as long as he is doing business. Thanks again Aaron!!!

jojobear
03-06-2010, 12:56 PM
POSTIVE
I bought some roaches from Aaron recently and was truly amazed at his great prices and super duper quality of the product. His shipping was right on and they were packed like fine china so no matter how much abuse our postal service gave them they would have arrived intact.
Thanks so much Aaron. I am definitely will be a repeat customer.

imd12nv
03-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Awsome customer service. Just received my mixed dubia order. Fast shipping great seller!!!!!!

kaydyn1512
04-22-2010, 05:24 PM
I know I sound like a broken record. I just received yet another B lateralis order. Aaron not only get them here all alive, plump and happy but always a generous over count. I wouldn't recomend anyone else if you need feeder roaches. His customer service is the best around, animals are always very healthy and he will ALWAYS treat you right. Thanks again Aaron!!!!

Miss Bianca
04-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Okay so I am leaving a POSITIVE review,
although I did NOT receive the warning that the roaches would come loose in the shipping box
and I did freak out when some almost ran out as I opened the box..
I CAN say that I am pleased with Aaron and the roaches I ordered.
Very courteous and helpful seller.
Will not hesitate to do business with again and/or recommend.

I am expecting some of his roach chow this week.

Thanks Aaron

JoeRossi
05-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Great communication, extra roaches, and everything looks healthy. A+'s all around.

Thanks,
Joe

Faing
05-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Was easy to deal with and a very good stock. My B. dubias are doing great.

Miss Bianca
05-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Extremely pleased with our last transaction. A+ all around.
Shipping and communication are super fast.

I think aaronpauling.com is worthy of T-shirts !
(I'd wear one)
Very pleasant individual as well.
You rock Aaron, thanks again.

raouf
05-31-2010, 12:58 AM
POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple and fast, ordered 2 hissers and 5 oz of crystals and everything went perfect!

Jmugleston
06-04-2010, 06:09 PM
I put out a request for 10K lateralis roaches and Aaron responded. They arrived today in great shape. It was nice to get the entire order filled from one source. I'll definitely be doing business with him again.

Thanks.

evicton
06-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Got an order of dried goods and some 300 lats, lats all arrived in good condition. Good deal and excellent quality will do business with again.

MichiganReptiles
06-13-2010, 09:30 AM
We started our Dubia colony by ordering 100 mixed Dubia. Received over that amount in excellent condition. No DOAs. Good packaging. Great communication.

Thanks!

brothaT
07-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Aaron's been great each time I've dealt with him and in this instance there's no exception. I received my end of a trade today and the roaches were all in great shape. Very good communication and professionalism.

TheHolyToast
08-13-2010, 12:33 PM
I have ordered from Aaron a couple times now, and have always been more then happy. Arron has great feeders at awesome prices, and he is also a lot of fun to talk too, even if it's of the topic of roaches.
A+

snappleWhiteTea
08-25-2010, 09:36 PM
+

I ordered 200 pinhead lateralis for some tiny scorpions i need fed. I ordered, paid, then got my roaches with a generous over count.Aarons the guy for roaches. my experience was positive and I recommend him to any one who needs feeders.

DDaake
09-09-2010, 11:21 AM
+++POSITIVE+++

Just recieved my order of supplies from Aaron. A flawless transaction. Ordered, shipped, and recieved. I will not hesitate in any future business with Aaron. Truly one of the easiest transactions I've ever had.

Thanks Aaron.

Dustin

jethrotul
09-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Positive+
Ordered some Hissers along with some roach chow and water crystals. Arrived sooner than expected with no Doa's. Thanks Aaron!

Ticul
10-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Ordered 1,000 Hissers. Great Communication, very helpful and friendly. Would do business again!

Vfox
10-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Ordered 3 different species and got all in great shape. I recommend Aaron 100%, you will never be dissapointed!

**positive**

Nefarian99
11-05-2010, 11:49 AM
AZRoachRancher rocks =D
We just traded 60 of my curly hair slings for 10 of his C goldenknee slings and 200 Dubia roaches. He provided excellent 110% customer service in dealing with me during this transaction, everything shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. He even provided freebies =p
I highly recommend this seller.

Steiney
12-10-2010, 07:15 AM
I placed an order with Aaron for B. discoidalis, 100 small nymphs, and 50 mixed, an A. avicularia, and a G. pulchripes. The roaches and tarantulas were packed impeccably, the shipping was fast, and everything arrived safe and sound!!! A++++ Seller, and will most definitely be doing business with him again!!

Jonathan Steinbiser

AgentD006las
04-22-2011, 10:34 PM
I recieved a order of B. lats from Aaron. They were packed well and came in alive. Thanks!

advan
05-08-2011, 05:38 PM
100% Positive!

This is my second transaction with Aaron and it went as smoothly and professionally as the first. Don't hesitate to order from him! - Chad

quinquestriatus
05-25-2011, 04:00 AM
Ordered two thousand lateralis. Fabulous experience. Great communication. Healthy roaches. Already gearing up for my next order.

Drakk
06-11-2011, 06:54 PM
1000% positive
ordered lobster roaches x 1000 and Blatta lateralis x 1000
also 2 lil baby avics....the carrier lost them in the mail for days but still arrived perfect~!
Was a partial trade for my damon babies.
needless to say happy as can be with Aaron will order again.

Rabbit87
06-25-2011, 04:30 PM
100%
Awesome customer service, Awesome Dubias, Awesome Experience!! Thanks Aaron!!

8leggedfreak22
06-30-2011, 01:54 PM
I did a trade with Aaron and i am more than happy. Packaging was great and so was the communication. What a great person to know and do business with.

RoseT
06-30-2011, 09:42 PM
I just received an order from Aaron of 1000 dubia nymphs, and I easily got way over that.....Aaron was a pleasure to talk with, and he hooked me up with some crates and other goodies....This is basically the best place you can go for dubia...Best prices Ive seen yet!!!.....I strongly recommend buying from him. Thanks again Aaron!!!

catfishrod69
09-01-2011, 08:37 PM
POSITIVE...i just ordered some B. lateralis and male dubia from aaron, and they arrived well packaged, and everyone was alive and well...i highly recommend him to deal with..

Rebecca
09-04-2011, 10:37 AM
POSITIVE

I have ordered hissing roaches from Aaron twice in the past few years. This is not a typical order, as I keep hissers are not for breeding or feeding but as pets in my special education classroom. Because of this, I always request "males only" and of course the bigger the better in terms of size. Aaron is always helpful, easy to work with, and has a very fair price considering the specific requests I make.

Very pleased with the quality that he sends. Customer service is OUTSTANDING, and I will continue to order in the future. A+!

Rebecca

jakykong
10-31-2011, 04:26 PM
POSITIVE, totally. I don't think I've seen a negative for him yet, but I'll throw in my positive anyway :)

Ordered 200 dubia nymphs; they arrived well-packed and all alive (well, one was stuck to some tape and I managed to rip it in half taking it off... oops!). Even threw in a heat pack.

Great seller!

Anastasia
11-18-2011, 01:46 AM
Am ecstatic! I found my new roach connection!
very fair price for what you get, roaches are very clean and healthy (best I have ever saw yet) and correct count with extras!
great packing and fast shipping, My # 1
outstanding customer service! I wouldn't be looking anywhere else.

Thank you! Anastasia =)

KenTheBugGuy
11-19-2011, 04:03 AM
Dealt with Aaron a few times and has always been pleasant. Recieved some dubia this time and he made sure everything was perfect. Would not hesitate to deal with Aaron again. Look forward to having a new nieghbor soon ;)

PsychedelicTs
12-01-2011, 11:19 AM
POSITIVE!

I just got some lobster roaches from Aaron. Great communication, fast shipping, great packing! I highly recommend him.

MrTrent
01-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Got an order in today from Aaron. I have to say I was taken aback as to how clean it was. First Class! They arrived alive and healthy. He is also a super nice guy on the phone, very personable, and is service oriented which is becoming a rarity in this country. Guys like Aaron is what the hobby needs. I highly recommend and will return.

Garrick
01-23-2012, 04:26 PM
POSITIVE

Aaron communicates promptly, packs perfectly, and sells high quality, healthy, clean roaches. Oh, and he can count, too :)

This is my second time ordering from Aaron, and I guarantee there will be another order in the future.

OxDionysus
02-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Received my order of Lats and Dubia from him today, all arrived alive and well. Great communication and awesome job packing. Will do business with again!

Drakk
02-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Well i had another great trade with Aaron ^^.
Traded him some of my baby damons for roaches and a pair of emperors.
Very nice roaches and scorps!
POSITIVE 100%
Even after some circumstances on both sides im definitely satisfied.
Great guy and great roach breeder.

rattlesnakejake
02-24-2012, 06:34 PM
POSITIVE

Just got roaches in today from Aaron. Roaches were nicely packed and all alive. I paid for 100 but it looked like more. Cant beat the price either. Very easy transaction. I will deff be ordering from him again.

suzypike
03-24-2012, 07:31 PM
100% Positive!!!
I just got an order of roaches in from Aaron. They are clean, healthy, had a very generous count, and packing was first rate. He answered questions promptly, and is very courteous and friendly. I am very happy with the whole transaction. I have ordered twice from him now and will definitely be ordering my feeders from him from now on. It is obvious he takes great care of his stock- and his customers as well.

H Maculata
04-06-2012, 10:30 AM
POSITIVE

Just received my pinhead lateralis yesterday. All were alive and healthy. Fabulous customer service. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for roaches. He's the only person I trust to feed my animals. My animals seem happier, healthier and seem to be growing quicker since exclusively going through him for my feeders. Comes back to "you are what you eat". If you eat quality then you feel great and grow faster.

RJ2
04-19-2012, 08:46 PM
POSITIVE
my B. lats, and E. prosticus, came packed excellently!
great seller, buy roaches with confidence.

thruthetrees
07-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Great guy to deal with!! Communication is great, and due to a very slight delay (medical reasons) he gave me a very good overcount and free watercrystals. The roaches were beautiful, healthy and, the Ts gobbled them up happily :) Thank you so much for hooking me up and sorry for the delayed review on my end. This is the only place I will buy feeders/roaches from again. Thank you!!!!!!!

gromgrom
08-16-2012, 07:00 PM
positive. lats came in healthy with very minimal losses. packing was meh, but no real worries. :)

catfishrod69
09-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Just recieved a nice package of lats from Aaron. As always everything was very well packaged, and arrived in excellent shape. He ships very promptly, and keeps excellent communication. His roaches are always plump and healthy. I look forward to purchasing many more feeders from him in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any type of dealing with him. Thanks again. John

KenTheBugGuy
10-09-2012, 03:33 AM
Got to meet him personaly this past weekend. Have also recieved some hissers from him a couple weeks ago. Really nice guy with some nice sized and healthy animals. Will be dealing with him for many years to come.

HorrorPhD
10-18-2012, 10:32 PM
100% POSITIVE!

Just finished up a trade with Aaron a couple weeks ago, and things went very well! I traded some spiderlings for a MM and some dry goods I'd been needing, and everything arrived in tip top shape. Aaron's communication was spot on, and he's very friendly and easy to work with. I will definitely do business with him again!

Thanks Aaron!
Jen :)

Oreo
11-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Received some healthy roaches today from Aaron! He shipped the same day I ordered and everything arrived in great condition. Wouldn't hesitate to order again. Thanks!

JULESDOG
11-21-2012, 02:28 PM
We got a few 1000 roaches from Aaron. Shipped fast and packed great. Fast easy trade and easy to deal with. probably will be doing more trades in the future.

Jacobchinarian
12-12-2012, 09:37 PM
I ordered 1000 lobster roaches from Aaron and all arrived alive but shortly after they started dying. I emailed Aaron and he spent a lot of time figuring out what was wrong. He will do whatever it takes to make his customers happy and I will always turn to him for anything roach from now on. I recommend buying from him very much.

psohn703
04-14-2013, 12:01 AM
A+++ just ordered around 1500 and they all arived great with plenty of extras. The package was extremely well packed and I couldn't be any happier with the order. Thanks!

catfishrod69
05-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Just received a couple thousand lateralis from Aaron. I don't think there was a single dead one either. As always he has great communication and packaging. He is a great guy doing a heck of a good job keeping this hobby supplied with feeders. I highly recommend him to anyone at all, and look forward to purchasing more roaches from him for as many years as I can. Thanks again! John

SilverTipped
06-06-2013, 02:11 AM
I normally don't write reviews unless the experience is a negative one. This time however, I felt Aaron deserved a positive..

I ordered 50 adult females, 20 adult males and a pack of water crystals. A few days after placing my order I received water crystals & 100 mixed nymphs. This was not what I ordered and I quickly albeit angry contacted Aaron. Despite my being borderline rude- Aaron responded within a few hours and promised to make it right with unparalleled patience. Today I received my replacement order with an extra pack of water crystals. All roaches arrived alive and healthy thanks to Aaron's great packaging.

Aaron's great customer service overwhelmingly outshines the small hiccup with my order.

Price 5/5
Service 5/5
Packaging 5/5
Website functionality 5/5

Balvala
06-26-2013, 06:12 PM
I ordered a thousand B. lateralis from Aaron and left a message asking for him to mix the sizes a bit as I need sufficient feeders for the larger tarantulas in my lot as well. He clearly got the notification and supplied me with exactly what I had needed. I truly do thank you, Aaron, for sending these along as promptly as possible and for the wonderful packing.

I will say this to whomever so chooses to purchase a thousand or more of these roaches... DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH A THOUSAND OR MORE ACTUALLY IS. I ended up having to race to find a larger, clear, plastic container to quickly pour all of the roaches into as they began escaping up the sides quite immediately. Just be completely prepared beforehand.

Aside from that, ordering, service, packaging were outstanding.

Garrick
08-02-2013, 09:59 AM
POSITIVE, AS ALWAYS!

Aaron's communication, packing, and roaches are top notch.

I always turn to him whenever I have to augment my colonies of feeders!

Warren Bautista
08-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Completed a trade with Aaron for some hissers.

He was quick in responding to all of my emails, shipping was prompt and the roaches were packed well, not a single DOA.

I would not hesitate to business with him again.

EdwardTyndall
09-09-2013, 06:33 PM
VERRY POSITIVE!!!!!! I ORDERED 25 ADULT HISSERS AND 1000 B LATS Aaron shiped them on the 3rd they were 2 day priority and did not get here untill the 9th i was upset about it so i called Aaron and even though he is not resposeable for postal problems he told me not to worry if they did not make it or was DOA he would fix it and then some so i got my package today 9-9-13 after the post woman was 4 hours late due to flat tire and i open the box the first thing i see is a dead b lat in the tape i was a little worried but i open the 2nd box and BAM b lats covering every thing in the box way more then 1000 WOW Aaron you are awesome so next the hisser box i started to open and it sounded like i was unboxing a verry mad hognose snake i was getting verry excited finaly i got through his unbeleiveable packing lamo and i could not beleive how small they were i ordered 25 adults and i was looking at 75 - 100 babys so i lift the babys up and WOW at least 27 3/12 to 4in maby bigger idk adult hissers the most beautiful and heathy ive ever seen i am more then pleased with my order from Aaron so happy in fact i will never buy roaches from anyone else thank you soooo much Aaron i wish there were more people like you out there

cali2daboot
10-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Extremely positive review. I placed an order with Aaron. I explained that I had to leave for out of town on the 18th and wouldn't be home til the 20th. Thursday arrived and I was in a crunch and no roaches... I shot him an email and he did his best to keep me from worrying... what can I say... I am a worrier. In retrospect, my second response to his was made in haste (I was in crunch time for leaving) and came off a bit crass. Let me tell you, Aaron was so professional that he explained about shipping etc, BUT more than that he DROPPED everything he was doing in order to attempt to locate my shipment (in person at the Post office, on the phone, AND via email with me) as well as to set things in motion that my order would not be left outside for 2 days while I was out of town. I can't tell you what this meant to me! His customer service goes above and beyond. I would not hesitate to order from him in the future nor to recommend him to anyone considering a purchase. DO IT!! The specimen that came in were definitely over count, healthy, and active. While I was not home to re-house them, my oldest son was able to make it here and do so for me into the bins that I had labeled prior to my trip. I just have to say, Thank you Aaron for your excellent customer service and the extra mile you went to ensure that everything was taken care of! I have since returned home early and am very happy with what I received.

sithlord
11-18-2013, 10:24 AM
I ordered 100 B lateralis from Aaron and they arrived all alive and well. Packing was excellent, service and communication was great. Aaron is the go to guy for feeder roaches. Thumbs up all the way, thanks Aaron.

Arachnophobik
12-30-2013, 12:19 PM
POSITIVE!

Very responsive and helpful, pre and post purchase. Purchased 600 Blatta Lateralis roaches. Quick turn-around, even though it was the week of Christmas.

Balvala
01-18-2014, 02:04 AM
Yet again, another positive transaction regarding a thousand B. lateralis roaches. Packing was excellent, though became somewhat chilled by the time I received it (which is understandable.)

litebritedeath
03-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Arron is simply the best when it comes to roaches. He is a very nice guy and easy to get ahold of and will even answer questions, etc if you shoot him a phone call. I've already ordered and received 1000 B. Lats and through no fault of Arron's they took 8 days to reach KS from AZ. I was expecting dead roaches but was surprised to find NO dead roaches In the box. Arron is now offering Fed-Ex for his live critters which is great. I've ordered 10,000 more B. Lats and Arron will definitely remain my go to guy for roaches!

Phuong454545
04-03-2014, 05:12 PM
POSITIVE++. Great place to buy roach. Aron provides great customer service. in addition Aron knows his roaches really well. They came in healthy, clean, and no smell. This is my second time ordering roaches, first time ordering from Aron, and it wont be the last!