NEW ARRIVAL Female P. Plattyomma !!!!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
check this out. How NOT to pack a Tarantula for shipping!!! Can you say ANGRY?!?!

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh man that really sucks......... Maybe the seller did not know any better. Hope it was resolved and you get a new T. Poor fellow...:8o That can not be a good way to die.

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
DARN! What crud! If that little gal were packed HALF of the way the sling (A. azuraklassi) I got was, it would still be alive.

Sorry this happened to you. Hope you clear things up with the seller quickly. I don't know that I would want a "replacement" per se. You'd hate to have this done to another little one (or BIG one for that matter).

Good luck to you.

Fred

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
remedy is he will purchase another one from a reputable dealer and have it shipped to me directly from them.
I cant seem to find the link to the packing thread, did it get moved or renamed or what?

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aww, man... That's just AWFUL, the poor thing!! The person who packed that T ought to be bloody ashamed of themselves :evil: So sorry to hear about your loss! :( I sure hope you can get a new tarantula!

-Sarah

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
remedy is he will purchase another one from a reputable dealer and have it shipped to me directly from them.
I cant seem to find the link to the packing thread, did it get moved or renamed or what?
Well, that's the way to do it... rather than make him/her pack or TRY to pack a T the right way. Glad you were able to get the situation resolved.

I'm sure that most of us are interested in who NOT to order from... but we'll look for that information in the appropriate reviews section.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i dont think he will ever do that again. i just posted this so others can learn from it. he now has the link to the packing thread

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i dont think he will ever do that again. i just posted this so others can learn from it. he now has the link to the packing thread
Wow... Good for you. You're the better person for it AND you've probably helped another person how to be a good T supplier.

Congrats to you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that cant be the way it was packed can it???:wall: i dont think people are that dumb....are they?????????

sorry mate.....:mad:

wayne

PhilK

Arachnolord
Old Timer
And I was dead. That'd make me smell worse.

But seriously, that sucks. I can only imagine being excited to get a package only to find that.

Flying

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd probably go ballastic upon arrival of something like this..

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah , to quote Beavis and Butthead, " That sucked more than anything that has ever sucked before"