wich one should i get?

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey to all, Just wondering wich of these 2 t`s do you think i should get?

goliath birdeater? or french guyanan blue fang?

THANKS

Last edited:

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, tell us a little bit more first. Are these your first Ts? Are you planning on handling them? If so, then these aren't the best species to consider for beginners or handling. If you have had experience working with several species, and you know what to expect from particularly defensive species. Then by all means, go for whichever species makes your heart go pitter-patter.

Bry

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If I were in your place, and I probably will now that I have a job, I'd buy both.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ya i`m experinced, so any ways i have 15 t`s and already have a goliath but it is so cooooooool and i want another one but i only have enough money for one t for now. So wich t will it be a goliath or a blue fang

So help me choose. WICH ONE:confused: :?

Last edited:

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im really not sure if i can help u much....... but i would personally go for the goliath again....because i think that if your looking for an awesome spider....than i think people will look at the sheer size of a goliath and they will forget about a blue fang. I dont know... maybe thats just my oppinion. Dont get me wrong though.... they are both AWESOME T's and u cant go wrong with either one.

later

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i say go for the best deal you can find right now. that way, with either you won't be disappointed. you might as well save money right? try that. :)

i'd say go with the blue fang just b/c you don't have one...but then, i'm considering purchasing yet ANOTHER curly hair so just ignore me. :p

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i might try that thanks but i must warn you that it`s hard for me to resist these spiders so i might just collapse or burn a whole in my pocket.Or somethin like that.

But thanks any ways.