New T. for me!!!

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So today I came to realize that my addiction to inverts is far worse than I thought. You see... I have more than enough pets that when offered an unsexed P. irminia, I should have turned it down. But what did I do? I bought it ... so here it is folks! :} ;P

P.S.
I have the underside pictured in the section for T. sexing as well, but if anyone here knows the answer, feel free to post hehe. ;)

Last edited:

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW what a gorgeous T! :drool:
I don't know about everyone else but it looks male to me...although the pic isn't super clear so I could be mistaken. In any case, that is awesome looking! Congrats! :clap:

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would venture a guess at male. These guys are serious breeders, kinda like my cousins, so if it is male you shouldn't have a problem getting 50% of a sac at some point.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OMG beautiful!:clap:

I think I heard one of my T's say recently,"
"Resistance is futile . . .
"You are here to service US."

I've given up trying to quit. It's less painful that way.

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow... how big is it??? Perhaps the pic make it look bigger than it really is... I've got 2 and I love them! Good eaters, teleporting speed and they build really great webbing arches and tunnels... dragging substrate way up into the air. Simply amazing!

I'm not even gonna guess...

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow... how big is it??? Perhaps the pic make it look bigger than it really is... I've got 2 and I love them! Good eaters, teleporting speed and they build really great webbing arches and tunnels... dragging substrate way up into the air. Simply amazing!

I'm not even gonna guess...
Body is about 1.25". Yeah they are fast... damn near flew out of the container while I was trying to put the lid on lol.

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I see I'm getting some uncertain ventures for male, so I figured I'd try to snap a better pic. Maybe this will help. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey folks... back with an update.

Turns out you guys were right... just finished molting out male about 5 minutes ago. I'll get pics ASAP and put 'em up here! Thanks for the help.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
at least you could recover an intact molt.

i have 2 irminia, at least 3" in legspan, and i can't sex 'em because they shred their molts. same for my 4"+ singapore blue, most of my avics, and all my baby pokies, lol.

you arboreals are driving me mad!!! :wall:

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

i have 2 irminia, at least 3" in legspan, and i can't sex 'em because they shred their molts. same for my 4"+ singapore blue, most of my avics, and all my baby pokies, lol.

Yeah, I got the molt alright , but I didn't even need it. He popped out matured hooks n' all... sadly though, one of his palps got stuck in the molt and consequently was detatched in his struggle for freedom =(. Everything else is top notch though so yay!

Hmm... if your irminia are at least 3", then you may be able to determine sex at the next molt... mine was 3.5" just before molting.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

I sympathize Kitty...I haven't gotten in intact molt in months!
:wall: