How much would a G. pulchra sling sell for?

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
I am in love with them, and would really love to have one. However, i have been browsing the ForSale/Trade forum for a bit, and almost all of the ones I see are listed as adults, and sell for $200-300. What is the earliest that one can be sexxed, and how much would one at this age cost?

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
babies sell for around $30-40. Sexed juveniles (around 2") will probably run you around $75-100.

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I saw an unsexed 1/2 inch sling about 2 weeks ago at a show for $40. Now why didn't I buy it? :?

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ive seen slings sell from 30-125 dollars haha
if i were u id look for a good deal on some slings and buy a few of them to better your chances of gettin a female.also keep in mind these grow horribly slow!!!
so if you dont have patience mabey just shell out the cash for an adult.my 1" sling hasnt molted in about 12 or so months :/
last time it did molt it i could barely tell much a of a size differance aswell.
awesome spiders tho :D

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
depends on where you go usually .25-.75 under 100.00 1.5-2" bout 100.00

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've seen them at under an inch priced at anywhere from $40 to $60, over an inch I've never seen any cheaper than $75 and have seen some at $100.

sja69

Arachnopeon
I'm surprised they are so expensive in the States as I would imagine they are more readily available.
I paid £8 for mine which is about $11.5. Curlyhair slings are only £3.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ive seen slings sell from 30-125 dollars haha
if i were u id look for a good deal on some slings and buy a few of them to better your chances of gettin a female.also keep in mind these grow horribly slow!!!
so if you dont have patience mabey just shell out the cash for an adult.my 1" sling hasnt molted in about 12 or so months :/
last time it did molt it i could barely tell much a of a size differance aswell.
awesome spiders tho :D
12 months? Damn. We had one that was that size when we received it.It has molted twice in 4 months,and is in pre molt currently.