PDA

View Full Version : Baby Crickets in my Rose Tank

TheDon
06-27-2003, 04:04 AM
There is Baby Crickets in my Rose Tank should I change the substrate? or just let the little crickets die off? or is there another way to get rid of them? get back to me thnx

TheDon

SpiderTwin
06-27-2003, 04:08 AM
This happens to me once in awhile, I usually let them die off.

They don't live very long. If the substrate is moist at all, let it dry out and they will go away.

sunnymarcie
06-27-2003, 07:36 AM
The only time crickets can cause a problem is when the T is molting. At this point they are just extra food:D Keep an eye on the T, you shouldn't have any problems.

spider
06-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey man, i always get those in my geniculata`s tank i just use tweezers to get them out i consider this a good thing cuz now i can feed my slings & the genic for the price of one they don`t hert any thing at all

Palespider
06-27-2003, 12:46 PM
I just catch as many as I can and throw them in a container with a balled up wet piece of toilet paper and some food. I caught some a month or so ago and they have grown a lot and not a single one has died. Just make sure to keep the source of water wet and they do well.

No sence in wasting perfectly good T food :}

Jim B.

Bob
06-27-2003, 01:33 PM
I just put in a shallow water dish. They will jump in and drown.

Bob

PrincessToad
06-27-2003, 03:25 PM
I put in a toilet paper roll and all the crickets migrate to that then I pull the roll out and transfer the crickets to my cricket cage.