Moult and rehousing

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My L. para ate 2 crickets yesterday and then moulted today. Took me totally by surprise lol.

I also rehoused my 5 A. versi's. They moulted out at 1.5 inches so decided to give them bigger homes. I only got a pic of 1 as they were being a bit of a nightmare to get in :rolleyes:

Also rehoused my 2 A. sp "Amazonica's" although only 1 of the 2 has moulted. The second one isnt ready to pop yet.

the one that hasnt moulted

A couple of random pics
A. sp

G. iheringi

T. apophysis

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your kids look great! I love how the little apophysis still has his little pink booties on. I still am stunned at the versi slings, they are so gorgeous!!! The amazonica is looking brighter, too! :clap:

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Alexis :) The versi's were a real bundle of fun to rehouse. Trying to corral them was a nightmare lol. All great fun though.

Elaine x

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Alexis :) The versi's were a real bundle of fun to rehouse. Trying to corral them was a nightmare lol. All great fun though.

Elaine x
LOL. I had trouble with ONE! It is about .75 inches long and as soon as I opened its enclosure, it "skittled" out and onto my arm and just kept coming. LOL. Luckily, I still had the lid for the enclosure in my hand and got it to walk onto that. This was the first time I had seen the "Avic. speed". Impressive!

As always, your T's look lovely, Elaine! Very lovely!!! :D

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Fred :D

Yip the avics were fun and fast lol. Thankfully, we rehoused them one at a time. :razz:

Elaine xx

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, looks good Elaine! I think you have some very nice looking T's.:D I just had some versicolors molt, too, and while I was rehousing one a week later, it actually BIT the paintbrush, TWICE!!!! Took me by total surprise :eek: Here's hoping none of your avics get courageous!

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, looks good Elaine! I think you have some very nice looking T's.:D I just had some versicolors molt, too, and while I was rehousing one a week later, it actually BIT the paintbrush, TWICE!!!! Took me by total surprise :eek: Here's hoping none of your avics get courageous!

Thanks mate :)

Congratulations on your versi moults. They are funny little sods. I'm ROFL at yours biting the brush lol. We only got a threat display which was so funny to see.

Elaine x

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful T's and pics, Elaine! What fun. Quick question: On your G iheringi what is that on the abdomen that looks like a scab or something??

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome pics-simply stunning! I can't believe your L. Parahybana ate & then molted just like that...Mine quit eating a week ago & got the shiny black booty & I checked on her today & shazam-she was on her back!
Here she is after I came in from work, I missed it all! Thankfully she had a good molt & came out with all her parts intact!

Great pics & a beautiful selection of T's Elaine!