My Blondi

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well after molting, being bred, eating me out of house and home, now my girl has taken to her hide and is being very active. Looks like she found a place to get comfortable. :D (fingers crossed!!!)

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll cross all my fingers and toes. If you get slings, I definatly want at least one, a blondi is on the top of my wish list.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She is picking up speed lol. Stopped for a drink of water and a poo and now she is back to webbing. She takes long breaks though. But front is passing through my area so that might help speed her up, plus the barometric pressure is dropping all pluses. The stars are aligning. :D

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
ooo good luck!!! Hope its a success!!! :D
My female was bred and dug out a little bowl started webbing...laid the eggs ON the dirt, then covered it with silk.. needless to say it was a total loss. Poor girl.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i've been wanting to breed this sp.... might have to pick up another penultimate male and get the female i've been looking at for a while now. i hate theraphosa sp's hair but man something about the blondi and apophysis keep bringing me back to them... oh yeah, their size! :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
you'd better have a good breeding report to submit! ;)
Way ahead of you, ever since I learned recently that you know nothing unless you post a breeding report I have been posting everything I breed. :D
All that's left for my report is results if there end up being any. {D

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ever since I learned recently that you know nothing unless you post a breeding report I have been posting everything I breed. :D
LMAO!! Good Point!

Can't wait to hear what this big girl does. It seems like she's been gravid forever! Looking forward to lots of great pics of lots of blondi slings!

Flying

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So Talken, when do you have to work? It's to get an idea of when she will lay the eggs, surely she'll do it when you're out of the house :eek:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am at work now. lol. I work 12 hour shifts Sun, Mon, Tues 6am-6pm, and
6am-12pm on weds. I doubt she will complete a sac while I am at work. At least I hope not!!!

Flying

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ts are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here is a cool night time picture I took with a flashlight in a dark T room.
She's progressing :p