Gypsy, the wandering avic

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's been a couple days since I've been on here...well, Friday morning I woke up and was getting ready to head out to go to work. First I wanted to look at my avic avic like I always do, so I look at her tank and it looks normal:

However, upon closer inspection I discovered that my avic avic's tank was lacking an avic avic, and here's why:

So I started to panic because I really didn't want to lose my little pet store rescue less than one week after saving her. I grabbed a flashlight to begin my search and look down, and here's what I see:

You can barely see her, but she's sitting on top of that Game Boy Advance game box LOL. Luckily for me, my little escapee didn't go far. I decided to name her Gypsy after this because she's beautiful, exotic and likes to wander :D .

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aww, what a cutie. Nice ending to her adventure, too! (rather than being lost forever, but then again, how hard would it be to find an avic?) You're a good mommy!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm glad you found her so quickly!!! I love the name!! She might need to work on her "blending into the background" skills a little. She is a cutie!!