5 New T's for Chirstmas

unclechewy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My present to myself arrived yesterday from Jason and Joel and Southern Spiderworks. All five are awesome looking T's. I got A. geniculata 1.5” , A. versicolor 1” plus, G. aureostriata 2” , C. cyaneopubescens 1” , and B. Angustom .75" as a freebie. I'll submit pictures as soon as I get a decent camera. All have settled into their new homes and with the exception of G. aureostriata have had their first meal. The G. aureostriata seems a little stressed out, it is hanging around the top of the enclosure. I'm pretty sure this is due to the new substrate still being a little damp. Hopefully once it dries out, he'll come back down. The versicolor has a real good start on a web and I'm sure when I get home tonight it will have the entire top of the container covered. Can't wait until these guys get a little bigger. Now the only question is: "What should I get next?" Boy this is addictive.

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very Nice!

UncleC:
Wow, what a group! Congrats on the Christmas present to yourself. I've got the same Ts, approx. same size. I'm waiting on two P. ornatas and a A. minatrix for the spouse. Enjoy your kiddos. GBB is my favorite T, gotta love 'em.

Happy Holidays,

Fredster
Not as lean or mean,
Still U.S. Marine!!

unclechewy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't wait until the GBB gets a little bigger and starts to show its colors. I'm not quite ready for the pokies yet, just started collecting last month and already up to 7! Plan to add some OW by the end of next year.

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Get More Ts:

UncleC:
Multiply that 7 by about 5 or 6 this time next year, and we'll rate you arachnonormal, just like the rest of us. LOL By viewing all the wonderful pictures of all the Ts that folks post on this forum and reading about them, you'll want them all. This past weekend, I just bought a 2" C. crawshayi
($36) from a pet store in San Antonio and he's wonderful. I consider myself lucky since they mostly carry G. rosies and A. pinktoes. An OW T most likely to be on your next to get.
Welcome aboard,
Fredster
Not as lean or mean,
Still U.S. Marine!!

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Chewy....glad to hear the kids made it home safe and sound. :) Congrats!

unclechewy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just had one of the guys I work with in my office showing him pictures of my new babies and I think he has caught "the fever"{D