X. immanis is molting!

melanie5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
X. immanis is molting now with pics

My 1" Xenesthis immanis is molting. Yeah I'm happy:p. I'm hoping it will get some more color now. It's lying on it's back at the moment.
I'll try to take pics when it's finished, if I can find some batteries:p

Last edited:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
OMG, ur such a tease. I need the pics NOOWWWWW!!!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
isn't it wonderful thing!
congratulations on fresh molted baby :D

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats, how big is it now? Looks like the spider was a lot bigger than the skin it was coming out of.

unclechewy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is awesome. Hope you get some good colors showing. This is one of the T's that is definitely on my wish list. :clap: :clap: :clap:

melanie5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How much do they cost in the US? I bought this one in Germany for 35 euro (don't know how much that is in dollars). He was 1,5 cm (.75").

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
A good sized one gets up into the 100 of dollars. Theres no way I could pay cash for one.
I got one, but I traded an adult female A. braunshauseni and an A. minitrix (juvie) for her... WELL worth the trade. I love my immannis :D even if she's meaner than Satan himself.

melanie5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats, how big is it now? Looks like the spider was a lot bigger than the skin it was coming out of.
It's almost twice as big now. Espescialy the legs are a lot longer. He's still a bit transparant, but I can clearly see the markings on the back now.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A good sized one gets up into the 100 of dollars. Theres no way I could pay cash for one.
If you would stop spending all your money on pill bugs you might be able to afford to pay cash LOL:D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love my immannis :D even if she's meaner than Satan himself.
yep had a small herd of them,
Man! whadda hairkickers, just look at it and it kickin hairs

had to let them all go, to bad such beautiful spiders they are :D

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
If you would stop spending all your money on pill bugs you might be able to afford to pay cash LOL:D
BRIAN!!! YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL!!

For the record I do NOT have a sowbug addiction.. really, I dont.. I DONT.. I can stop when ever I want...really...