9 New Editions

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got some new kids to add to my family today and yesterday I got 0.0.2 A. minatrix and 0.0.5 P. ornata which all made a run for it during rehousing :) I also got a 3" 0.1.0 P. rufilata that I'm naming Fiesty because me and my wife had to chase her around my body for ten minutes to get her in her new home Ryan I would love to see how you got her in that vial {D all these came from talkenlate04. Yesterday I got a sp. I've been wanting forever a 1.75" 0.0.1 P. subfusca :) from James Tuttle which IMO looks better than a P. met. and after rehousing them I noticed my C. crawshayi had molted into a MM C. crawshayi he will be up for trade or mabey for sale when I get to a computer because I hate posting from my treo.

Last edited:

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Congrats on the new T's. I also hate posting or replying to PM's from a handheld.

Yesterday I got a sp. I've been wanting forever a 1.75" 0.0.1 P. subfusca : ) from James Tuttle which IMO looks better than a P. met.
It's been said over and over again, and in relation a GSXR telefonica or ducati looks silly next to a 954rr of the same year (minus the current, they finnaly made an upgrade). Not knocking a P'met., they are stunning I love mine, but the contrast of some win me over.

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice additions, congrats!
I love my metallica too, but I really want a rufilata because IMO they look cooler.
Kind of iffy about subfusca ;)