new plings

stu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Fatbloke very kindly sent me 2 of his S.morsitan plings. These things are so tiny - anyone able to offer any useful advice to ensure they grow into monsters?

cheers

Stu

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i see you got them set up know mine are all housed together

fatbloke

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by fatbloke
i see you got them set up know mine are all housed together

fatbloke
How long will you keep them all together? Have they been getting along?

And what is Mom doing with her newfound freedom? :D

Greensleeves

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
greensleeves not sure how long i can keep them in together for but i have got 2 that have been together for about a month now and they seem to get on ok i think its 1 of them things people arent sure of so im going to leave them together for as long as possible and see what happens and as for the mother she is eating link a pig then again she didnt eat for about 8wks

fatbloke

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by fatbloke
greensleeves not sure how long i can keep them in together for but i have got 2 that have been together for about a month now and they seem to get on ok i think its 1 of them things people arent sure of so im going to leave them together for as long as possible and see what happens and as for the mother she is eating link a pig then again she didnt eat for about 8wks

fatbloke
This should be a very cool experiment. I hope you will post the status of the babies as they progress.

I think people who keep these species in captivity are probably discovering more cool things than some of the scientists who study them in the wild. :)

Greensleeves

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
greensleeves

i will post the results of the experiment it would be cool to see the results of how long this specie can life together

fatbloke

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have one of those plings and I enjoy it alot. It is active and eats well. I wouldnt mind having a few more.

dale