Someone is getting fat!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey! :evil: You hurt my feelings!

He lived a good life. 7 female in two states, I'd trade places with him any day. ;P

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks. Now darn I forgot the breeding report part. :rolleyes:
Ohh shame on you! :embarrassed: If you have eggs and slings now, it will be like it never even happened. {D You must be buying them all, then pretending like you bred them. :liar:

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ohh shame on you! :embarrassed: If you have eggs and slings now, it will be like it never even happened. {D You must be buying them all, then pretending like you bred them. :liar:
:eek: Sir I apologize this is all my fault. :wall: We must stop this immediately before the sharks smell the blood.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful, she looks nice and plump. RIP Fernando, I hope there will be little ones to carry on his genes.
I agree with Ryan by the way, for a male T to travel to 2 states and survive 2 ladies, while possibly leaving at least one "with child" is pretty good. You should be proud of him!!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is wonderful, she looks nice and plump. RIP Fernando, I hope there will be little ones to carry on his genes.
I agree with Ryan by the way, for a male T to travel to 2 states and survive 2 ladies, while possibly leaving at least one "with child" is pretty good. You should be proud of him!!!!
That's two states and 7 females lol. 5 of mine 2 of his. Fernando was the MAN! Well not yet we still have to see some babies! For now he is just a pimp. He will be a MAN when I see his offspring. {D