PDA

View Full Version : H Lividum hooks out and hides. What's up?

desertdweller
12-25-2007, 02:45 AM
My MM H lividum molted three weeks ago and hasn't been seen or eaten since. His burrow is next to the glass wall so I can see him through his webbing and hazily see movement. He won't eat and he won't come out. I plan to get him a MF to mate with but am wondering about his behavior. Is it normal?? Is there something I can do differently for him in addition to finding him the love of his life?

moose35
12-25-2007, 05:03 AM
give him another week or 2. he has just discovered himself. he needs a little bit of time to come out of his room. he's like a 14 year old boy on the internet

good luck

moose

RottweilExpress
12-25-2007, 06:12 AM
give him another week or 2. he has just discovered himself. he needs a little bit of time to come out of his room. he's like a 14 year old boy on the internet

good luck

moose

Hahhaa...Excellent {D

desertdweller
12-25-2007, 03:29 PM

good luck

moose

Thanks Moose. Funny, I had that thought and disregarded it. (Gee, 'cause I'm a girl?) LOL Was about to pull him out to have a look but now will let him be. Here's to testosterone knowledge! {D

Danahan
12-25-2007, 06:13 PM
Sounds very normal to me! First, many lividums are already "pet holes" to begin with, and secondly many MMs cut down significantly on food consumption...