Pokie color question

cabey0201

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Goofy question, but which Pokie looks the greenest? I know it's really difficult to capture a tarantula's true color in a photo, but it seems like both ornata and rufilata have a greenish color to them. Pokie keepers????

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Goofy question, but which Pokie looks the greenest? I know it's really difficult to capture a tarantula's true color in a photo, but it seems like both ornata and rufilata have a greenish color to them. Pokie keepers????
rufilata's hands down...

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
From the pics I have seen on here, rufiliata is definitely greenest. Oranta's seem to have more variable colorations.

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Only ornata males look greenish. Females have more purple (or something) on them.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
P. rufilata is the 'green' species of pokie. They're on my 'to-get' list.

cabey0201

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's kindof what I gathered. I'm going to the St. Louis reptile show this weekend and I'm trying to narrow down my wishlist. Charles from botarby8s is going to be there and I'd like to try to decide on some stuff before the show so I'm not standing there like a kid in a candy store going "I want that one, that one, this one, one of those, ooh look at that one"! I'm 90% sure I'm getting a rufilata. I'd also really dig a Tapinauchenius sp. but then I'd really dig a bunch of stuff that he's got. Can't wait to see what I walk out of there with.