The tarantula version of three billy goats gruff

arachnophoria

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I thought this was amusing..then again,I am generally easy to amuse:) ...anyway.
I was feeding today and I have one colloratovillosus that likes to hand out with its hind end sticking out of the entrance to its lair(so does one of my vagans).I open the top to his enclosure and start to place the lobster roach near the lair and he starts to come out,runs around with that ''who is that clickety clacking on my bridge'' attitude.Then he grabs the roach in a dash and dives back in his lair throwing out a barrage of hairs.It was the speed and implications of his movements that were funny...it looked very emotional,this grabbing and running away with the food and then releasing a cloud of random hairs..almost like a grumpy teenager banished to thier room and huffing and puffing about it:D Maybe you had to be there:?

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I thought this was amusing..then again,I am generally easy to amuse:) ...anyway.
I was feeding today and I have one colloratovillosus that likes to hand out with its hind end sticking out of the entrance to its lair(so does one of my vagans).I open the top to his enclosure and start to place the lobster roach near the lair and he starts to come out,runs around with that ''who is that clickety clacking on my bridge'' attitude.Then he grabs the roach in a dash and dives back in his lair throwing out a barrage of hairs.It was the speed and implications of his movements that were funny...it looked very emotional,this grabbing and running away with the food and then releasing a cloud of random hairs..almost like a grumpy teenager banished to thier room and huffing and puffing about it:D Maybe you had to be there:?
It sounds like if he'd had a door he would have slammed it! (Yep huffy teen in the house here!)