Finally getting into Euathlus!

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
after a little lurking in the classifieds, i've secured one of each of the following females:

Euathlus sp. "red"
Euathlus sp. "yellow"

i've been interested in this genus for a while, but the opportunities to acquire them hadn't been right until now. i'm so giddy! {D {D {D

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats!

I too want to get into them, they are one of my favorite genera.

Last edited:

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome! :clap:
Considering the source of these little beauties, I'm sure you will be quite satisfied.
Good Luck!!!

Tim

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice. I am also intrigued by these guys and picked up a small "red" a bit ago.

after a little lurking in the classifieds, i've secured one of each of the following females:

Euathlus sp. "red"
Euathlus sp. "yellow"

i've been interested in this genus for a while, but the opportunities to acquire them hadn't been right until now. i'm so giddy! {D {D {D

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i like them too... im getting 2 x E pulcherimaklaasi blue form, and a 1.2 mating trio of E pulcherimaklaasi green form.. i intend on breeding these, they are awesome lookin'

also getting 3x E vulpinus {D and i know this thread is about euathlus, but im gettin' a 1.1 pair of Grammostola sp north too

i love chileans :D

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
dont forget the other colors...black, purple, fuscia etc.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
love 'em

i love 'em,after having seen pics of the flames i want some.
are these being imported now or are they available as cb
andy

jen1302

Arachnopeon
You will love them owner of mature female yellow and red spiderling and two paraphysa 1 gold and 1 pink and a few others small spiders.

Laba-Laba

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got a red and a violet. Both lovely little guys. Surprisingly, my little E.sp violet is one of my best eaters. Food items barely hit the floor of the enclosure and its in his fangs! The violet is also LOT faster and more skittish than the Red. I got them because they were cheap and different. I haven't been disappointed at all.

jen1302

Arachnopeon
I love these the euathlus got a couple of mature yellows, 1 red sling and 1 Euathlus sp Purple and 1 Euathlus truculentus and still a couple more iv'e got my eyes on the euathlus is a must have in a collection.

Arborealis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've been wanting to get into this genus for a while now. I purchased an E. vulpines sling a while back and unfortunately it only lasted a couple days before it was in a death curl. Makes me a bit nervous to try again.