New arrivals coming Thrus!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What a way to start the New Year!

On Thursday I will be getting,

3" P. Miranda Female, and I have 2 males and 1 female already all close to the same size.
7"+ P. Cambridgei Female, and a fresh MM.
6"+ P. Irminia Female, and a fresh MM.
6"+ P. Striata Female and I have a penultimate male that should mature soon.
Oh ya kicking off the New Year right!!!! {D

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bet you are getting the striata male and female from massmorels, I was going to get teh female. Darn you! Great list of new T's by the way.

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow...you really are the....

POKIE-MON aren't you???

(running away in case he throws something...){D

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Geez sir I wonder where all this stuff is coming from?? Hmmm :rolleyes: Oh well take your prize and head for the hills! :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Grill cheese is cheap to. Bread butter and a brick of cheese will last me months. :liar:

stk5m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm on the cheesy chicken ramen right now. If you havn't tried it before, I recommend it for a $.17 lunch/dinner/breakfast... damn i'm broke

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
im getting a new T tursday as well if all goes according to plan, i will be getting an adult female P.lugardi

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow Ryan, I haven't got over your last purchases yet - those 3 blueys from where ever they come from at such extortionate prices. Have you won the state lottery?

'edit' - M. balfouri thats what they were called.

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Have you won the state lottery?
I wish I did that would kick butt! If I ever did win a huge lottery you bet I would just travel, collect, breed and sell!!!

The P. Striata female has just arrived alive and ok, she is very undersized from the advertised 6"+ by almost 1", but it is a girl and has all 8 legs so I guess I can't complain too much.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm still waiting to see pics of the M. balfouri!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The "price got raised" on you??? Sounds kinda fishy to me. But, not knowing the situation it's probably best I didn't prod around...just curious as to how someone could justify asking one price one minute, then turn around and ask something higher the next. :?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The "price got raised" on you??? Sounds kinda fishy to me. But, not knowing the situation it's probably best I didn't prod around...just curious as to how someone could justify asking one price one minute, then turn around and ask something higher the next. :?
Yes this is a subject best left alone this time. I agree though the price raising part was not exactly expected but I was not that suprised ether.