News story on my T

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So the Star Telegram in the DFW area called me today to do a story on my tarantulas. We're setting up an appointment :D

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So the Star Telegram in the DFW area called me today to do a story on my tarantulas. We're setting up an appointment :D
Cool!! I read the "Startle-gram", so let me know when it will be so I can get a copy!!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's so great! Can you post the article here when it comes out? :clap:

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sure will! Hopefully my apartment manager won't figure out I'm keeping them here and get my butt evicted {D {D

forhorsmn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sure will! Hopefully my apartment manager won't figure out I'm keeping them here and get my butt evicted {D {D
'Cause we all know how bad a T can stain the carpet, or tear up the sofa. And lets not forget about all the cricket crumbs left all over the place.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Of course! Those Ts will chew on the base boards too! Well I haven't gotten a call back yet so maybe the story fell through.

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good luck and hope it goes well. I did a story about reptiles years ago and they made me look like an idiot with all the misinformation they wrote. I swore never again. I hope yours go well

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well I guess my Ts aren't interesting enough cause they never called {D

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
okay got the call today. She just lost my number. We're scheduled to meet tomorrow morning. I'm just going to bring my rosie. My others are either too defensive or won't come out of their burrow. I'll probably bring my scorp too.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The whole time I thought I was going to get tagged. My rosie kept teleporting around my arm. I was very nervous because I had to hold her near my face so the lady could get us both on camera. She really only asked why I was so passionate. There wasn't much I could say so I kept saying "Uh. they're pretty," or something along those lines haha. Anyway the article is running on monday in the metro section and there will be a video up on the Star Telegram website.