B. Boehmei Molt!

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
dang!!!! i didn't know they got that big!

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lil b. bohemi

hi heres my baby 4th instar cant wait for it to get that big.
how quick do these grow as i have a b.smithi and a b.auratum and they have all molted 4 times but they are a lot bigger than this one

beautiful looking t there anyway

Attachments

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your little sling will get this big in about 10 years lol. Give or take a year or so.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Wow, beautiful, i didn't even know they could reach that size. That is one big girl! :clap:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, beautiful, i didn't even know they could reach that size. That is one big girl! :clap:
One big hospital trip waiting to happen. I am sooooo allergic to her it is not even funny she kicks and I run! She haired me once and it was like instant bronchitis that lasted for days. Plus the cool welts. :rolleyes: She is to pretty to sell though.

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
W:)W !!!! gorgeous T!! I thought my B. emilia was pretty till i seen her!! Well my emelia is still pretty!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice looking T man. These are just gorgeous Brachys. Not get some babies from her! :D

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, that's another one just gone on my "list". Thanks! :rolleyes: :D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She is stunning!!! Mine is pretty as well, but mine is a boy, plus he isn't that big yet. I agree with you though, out of over 100 T's he is without doubt the worst hair kicker I've got. He kicks if I even look in his direction.