WOOOO!! a brand new Theraphosa apophysis

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
First pics of my new T , it arrived this morning and is beautiful, looks a bit like a house spider at the moment LOL , the cutest pink feet. And it ate within the hour. :D :D :D

Last edited:

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
First pics of my new T , it arrived this morning and is beautiful, looks a bit like a teganaria gigantia (house spider) at the moment, the cutest pink feet. And it ate within the hour. :D :D :D
So excited we forgot the pic. so here it is. :drool: :drool:

Attachments

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
got to love the uggs on these!!!! nice p/u

wayne

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice. I saw one of these in the local exotics shop today but it was going for £130! Dunno how big it was tho, it was on a high shelf and I couldn't see into the tank. Still... £130??

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice. I saw one of these in the local exotics shop today but it was going for £130! Dunno how big it was tho, it was on a high shelf and I couldn't see into the tank. Still... £130??
this little beauty cost us £36 including postage, its about 2.5-3" legspan

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Did you get it from a dealer/shop? If so which one? I'm in the UK too and I only know of about 4 or 5 online T stores and only about 2 of them actually have a decent selection.

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thespidershop.co.uk , where do you get yours?? :razz:

Last edited:

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ah, I actually ordered 6 T's from them recently :D Just hope they are still alive when I collect them from the post office on Monday. That site's pretty good especially for slings.

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Kate, if you were in Horndean at the time they are really over priced there. You need to wait for the BTS or Kempton show.
As you are just across the harbour, I have a B Vagans and H Gigas lg sling you can have if you would like them - I could do with freeing up some space, and if you would like a lift to the above shows give us a shout as we usually have a seat spare in the car.

Last edited:

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OMG! How adorable and look at those legs! congratulations!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: