Getting a B. smithi

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm getting a B. smithi sling today! Very excited! This will bring my collection to a whopping 4 T's. :)

Then, later this month I'm getting a GBB and I've told my husband I will stop there....uh huh....sure....right....absolutely! {D

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol. I promised my hubby something like that too.......and now I have 23........they are quite forgiving these husbands if you treat them right ...... :D

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Look forward to having a smithi sling for a loooong time, lol. I have a 0.75" smithi who has molted once in nearly 2 years and didn't grow at all in that molt. :wall: But the GBB should give you something to watch grow while you are waiting for the smithi to get it's backside in gear :D

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Look forward to having a smithi sling for a loooong time, lol. I have a 0.75" smithi who has molted once in nearly 2 years and didn't grow at all in that molt. :wall: But the GBB should give you something to watch grow while you are waiting for the smithi to get it's backside in gear :D
Well - it's good to know I'll have the smithi for a long time even if it turns out to be male! :)

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great choice

I love these T's, they're always out, and great looking. Post pics when you can. The GBB's are awesome too, they're probably one of the nicest looking slings IMO. Stop at 5 t's? Survey says, "unlikely!".

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Once addicted, there is no stopping!!!{D

Congrats on getting a smithi! I have loved both of mine.

at Smof> yours didn't grow at all?? My kid went from 1.25" to 1.66" on his last molt. Having to wait two years for a molt will require a lot of patience, as I really wish to see more adult color on him. I hope it doesn't take that long. Even my first adult female would molt yearly.

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well I think maybe he gained a mm or two, lol.

My house is cold and he doesn't eat much. I've recently moved him to a warmer spot to try and speed him up a bit otherwise he'll be a sling until I die.