Klassi/Pulcher misdrop!!

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anyone order a GORGEOUS B. klassi female and get an adult P. pulcher instead?
I was supposed to receive the P. pulcher yesterday! After 2 long days in transit (I SPECIFICALLY SAID "OVERNIGHT ONLY!!") my UPS box finally arrived. I didnt know it, the jerk just tossed the box in the garage without ever knocking on the front door. When I opened the box I found a beautiful B. klassi female frozen almost solid and in a death curl. I took great care of her and she has made a full recovery. She's spunky and well, but NOT MINE!
Im not naming the seller, but he is unresponsive.

If you have my P. pulcher female please PM me immediately for arrangements. And Id love to know if she is still alive.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Maybe the seller didn't have the pulcher and thought the klassi would shut you up. I hope this gets worked out. I know if I ordered a B klassi and got a P pulcher I would be really upset. If it doesn't will you keep the klassi.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Yes... XchondroX got your P. pulcher and you got his B. klassi. You guys bought them from Archangel.

Last edited:

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes and I'd take Rosie O'Donnell over Salma Hayek. :rolleyes:
pssh... thats funny Ryan. Its all just a matter of opinion I guess. Id rather have a gorgeous SHORT HAIR arboreal that doesnt kick itchy hairs of hatred at me everytime I look at her wrong. Im too sensitive for your beloved brachys. Ill make an exception for auratums though.. still my favorite terrestrial.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I can't believe that someone would actually complain about getting a female klassi instead of a female pulcher o_O. Whats this world coming to!?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can't believe that someone would actually complain about getting a female klassi instead of a female pulcher o_O. Whats this world coming to!?
He was not really complaining. He knew there had been a shipping mistake so he spoke up to get it fixed. It would have been figured out sooner or later anyway even if he did not say a word.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes and I'd take Rosie O'Donnell over Salma Hayek. :rolleyes:
Who's Salma Hayek:?

From Massmorels:
Its all just a matter of opinion I guess. Id rather have a gorgeous SHORT HAIR arboreal that doesn't kick itchy hairs of hatred at me every time I look at her wrong. Im too sensitive for your beloved brachys. Ill make an exception for auratums though.. still my favorite terrestrial.

Yep, I'm there. I can't stock enough cortizone creme for brachys!

Good luch sorting this out!{D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Who's Salma Hayek

I hope your kidding. Ahh you are female. Ok it is plausible that you don't know who she is. She is a somewhat attractive woman in my opinion.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
shes like the hottest 40 plus year old around.........:drool: lol

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ever seen "From Dusk Till Dawn"? She's the one that dances with the big snake around her in the biker bar. And then turns into a vampire and eats Quintan Tarantino for dinner..

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Since she's a female, she'll probably recognize her more from Fools Rush In. It was a cute movie :)

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
SO more to the point what happens now?
What if these two buyers ship to each other and one or both die? THEN who pays? Or they both ship back to seller (Seller should pay?) And then he has to ship them yet again?

messy...
I'd keep the klaasi! Urt's aside it will live far longer !

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Travis Kotke,

Your P. Pulcher was sent out today as planned. I have your tracking number, I have called Mr. Allen Coltin twice today to get my tracking number. For some reason he is unable to get in touch with you, or is failing to provide me with a tracking number. My package better arrive tomarrow by 10:30am as was agreed upon by You, Allen, The UPS system and myself.

Corey Greene