Pet pals?

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Has anyone used the hagen small pals pen living world cages ? They are superior to pet pals and priced comp.They have a blue lid of much better design . Many sizes to choose from , I think pet pals are o.k. in the larger sizes , but the popular mini size sucks! The lid is poorly manuf. ; makes too much noise, and lots of sharp edges. Also they are hard to cover effic. for humid species. You can purchase the hagens at ; Petsmart, some local pet shops, and That Pet Place. I've been using them for about 6 mon. with great results, my Aphono. 's burrow around the side and you can see the whole burrow.

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have never had any problem with the mini kitter keepers. That and the aquatic garden mini's. For some reason they what to much around here for the other ones. And I like to see the color of my T's that blue tint is annoying. Plus I am able to stack the kitter keeper with out worrie of them falling over.:D ;) :)

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would have to agree that the blue tint it the most irritating thing ever.

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have two of the 2.5 gal or so and my T's seem to like it but I prefer a 10 gal tank. You can get them for about 8 bucks now. If too big, put a divider (non transparent) and make two homes in it.

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pet Pals

I use some pet pals for my terrestrial species. Pet pals dry rather quickly so I use them with species from drier climates.

I use the taller ones for breeding my avics.

They are (should be) more difficult to escape from (especially if you close the lid) lol

N-Joy
Art

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those pal pen living cages (blue tinted) has less ventilation in the cover. I put plastic rap on 3/4 of my screen on the ten gal tank. Seems to be working well.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't care for the hagan's brand for the reason that they do not stack, when space is at a premium stackable enclosures work best for me.
Ed