RIP Snack Pac!

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My little buddy died yesterday. I bought him in December of 2006. He had a few good turns with the ladies...

He got fanged early on in his endeavors and lived to survive nearly a year after...

He met some friends...

His children live on...

Rest in peace little buddy. Sorry we stole your legs and palps for mounting, and then dissected your body...

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
what a boy he was :clap: :clap: :) and well done to you very good pitcs thanks for them and :worship: :worship: :) :D to you ---- phil

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its funny how we get so attached, and far too sad when one dies. My Jamie always feels the worst as he is the main carer. Snack Pac looked as though he lived it up though. And did the deed a few times:razz: . sad sad.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aw, sorry to hear your buddy passed away. I do like how you posted a story/pics, it's very nice to see how he lived. It's always good to see that he at least passed on his "legacy". :eek:

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Woah, check out all those kids. He probably decided to get out of there before he was expected to pay maintenance or something ;)

Jokes aside, sorry for your loss. It's always sad to lose a bug. But atleast you know he had a good life and did everything a male T would want to do.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh...Mike and I were just talking about this guy the other night.

I was hoping he'd live to be another Methusalah (I know I butchered that one) type figure among the male T world.

:(

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys. He lived a decent life, and taught me a lot more about tarantula behavior than I have ever learned by reading. He also taught many children in my area that tarantulas can be beautiful creatures.

:(

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

I got my G. Rosea in December 2006 too (my 1st T). Sorry to hear. :(

NrthCstInverts

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Rip Snack Pac....

Take comfort in the fact that he left behind (judging from that pic) alot of legacies.....

Strix

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
RIP. Glad to see you got so many slings from his endeavors.