Minax machinE

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
one of my favs by far!! shes normally in her burrows but i guess she wanted to put on a show for you'll enjoy!!

Last edited:

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful!! Quite the show off when available. Looks identical to mine. Their long legs are so remarkable and distinctive it's almost like a give away for identifying the sp. It's almost as if they say, "OMG what do I do with all this leg?!"

Nice pics, brave photographer too! Don't you know they just give us permission to be in THEIR space?? :worship: :worship:

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
dd

the whole time i thought she was guna spin around and attack me full speed but she was grubbin to good on her roach...

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Lol

the whole time i thought she was guna spin around and attack me full speed but she was grubbin to good on her roach...
You never know when they might! Kidding. did open one of my minax cages the other day and it just crawled right out and took off. Only took a couple of minutes to chase it down but it was very suprising. Normally they sit in thier little web burrows but this one had not made one yet.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer

minax mania!!

Last edited:

Topcat1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It looks like from the pic that there was some rubbing going on, good sign and excellent job!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well done! I'd love to have a male like that for my girl. Beautiful pics.