New additions

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My new babies arrived this morning from Simon (thanks mate) well packed and in excellent health. I'm over the moon with them all.

7 x A. fasciculata slings :D Cute as can be. Sorry, I dont have pics of all the 7.

1 gorgeous little P. miranda. I love this little one who was very calm when rehoused. :D Woohoo, my first pokie.

Elaine x

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks xhexdx :) I'm thrilled to bits with the fasciculata's. I thought I would have a lot longer to wait for them to be bred.

Elaine x

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice Elaine. Your getting together quite a collection. Love the pics too.

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Jeremy :D I have another couple of slings to come once the weather improves a bit.

Elaine xx

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Whoa, that's something I've never heard of before! A. fasciculata - is that an avic? They look very nice!

ArachnoDude

Arachnopeon
holy crap thats a nice t. congrats :D i need to look these up to purchase one. they looked so nice from the pics i saw, great spider.

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
holy crap thats a nice t. congrats :D i need to look these up to purchase one. they looked so nice from the pics i saw, great spider.
Thanks ArachnoDude :D I think there has been 4 eggsacs hatched over here in Europe but have no idea if that has been any breedings in the States yet?

Elaine x

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow that picture is even better than the one I found. Those really are beautiful.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is a fantastic looking picture...:eek: :drool:
Those look (dare I say it) better than P. metallica! (ok, I always go for the underdogs, and since everyone is always drooling over P. metallica, i choose differently) I hope that we can get that into the states sometime soon, if it's not already here. If it is, its definitely not going to be easy or cheap to find one (please, somebody, prove me wrong...)

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is a fantastic looking picture...:eek: :drool:
Those look (dare I say it) better than P. metallica! (ok, I always go for the underdogs, and since everyone is always drooling over P. metallica, i choose differently) I hope that we can get that into the states sometime soon, if it's not already here. If it is, its definitely not going to be easy or cheap to find one (please, somebody, prove me wrong...)
No, I think I agree with you. I think it looks just as good, if not better, than the p.metallica. They really are gorgeous! They sort of remind me of the alexandrite stone that is dark and changes color in different light. Very very pretty. :)

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL. Just when you think you're glad you said, "No"... you find you should have said "YES!". Its happened to me far too many times.

@ Elaine. MAN, those ARE indeed GORGEOUS!!!

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks guys :) I'm patiently waiting for 3 more fasciculata's. Should hopefully be here at the start of the week. They are a lot more flighty than any of my other avics :eek: A real handful.

Elaine x