Found some pedes

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey guys, this evening I got a call from a friend who proceeds to tell me that he thinks he has found a centipede in his bathroom. He had evidently been about to get into the shower when he picked up a fresh bathtowel to lay next to the shower. As he picked up the towell he noticed something. At first he thought his wife had placed a fishing lure under the towel to mess with him but fishing lures dont move he said. He freaked a bit and grabbed a small tupperware container and caught it to give to me. Now a day prior he had been to my house and was looking at my pede collection and things and I told him of the uncomfortable and potentially harmful bites they produce in some species. Well this got him worked up when he saw this little 3.5" to 4" pede under his towel. I go over today and sure enough its a pede. Kinda odd for this particlular looking pede to be around Western Ky. It reminds me of whats called a Southwest Tiger centipede but I am not sure. I looked around his house and flipped over a big rock and found another that looks like it had been involved in something trying to eat it. I will be posting pics soon so any help in identifying them would be cool. Later on.

dale