Avicularia sp. "violet"

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Anyone seen these or have pics of them? I may have an op to purchase some soon (dealer doesnt have pics yet).

LasidoraGT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anyone seen these or have pics of them? I may have an op to purchase some soon (dealer doesnt have pics yet).
A. purpurea (i think thats right)

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Not quite...thanks though.
I dont think this one has a common name beyond the one i provided, even on the european lists just yet.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Awe man, that thing is gorgeous! But isn't that pic from NeoScales ...??

Last edited:

Sobrino

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yes, avicularia sp. purple. I got a glimpse at a baby yesterday, couldn't see much color, but they're sure to blow everyone away as they get older.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
yes, avicularia sp. purple. I got a glimpse at a baby yesterday, couldn't see much color, but they're sure to blow everyone away as they get older.
K.....I know that the purpurea is nice.....lets talk about Avicularia sp. peru "violet".....:clap:

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have heard of Avicularia sp "Peru Purple", but not "Violet". Perhaps it is the same? Neither of which are A purpurea as pictured, but thanks for the beautiful picture anyway. I wish I had a better track record with the purpurea.

jblayza

Arachnopeon
I have heard of Avicularia sp "Peru Purple", but not "Violet". Perhaps it is the same? Neither of which are A purpurea as pictured, but thanks for the beautiful picture anyway. I wish I had a better track record with the purpurea.

same here, ive heard of Avicularia sp Peru Purple, but not violet.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
I have heard of Avicularia sp "Purple", but not "Violet". Perhaps it is the same? Neither of which are A purpurea as pictured, but thanks for the beautiful picture anyway. I wish I had a better track record with the purpurea.
Thats what i thought, but the dealer claims "streaks orange" as best i can interperut. Beyond that, I have a great deal of trust in my foreign buddies...;)

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow .. go for it man... get it and post a few pics.. who noes.. might be aanother undiscover avic.sp..lol ;)