Three more...

L_mactans

Arachnolush
Old Timer
Three more s'lings today!! This makes 30, and I am capping myself at that! Really I am ;) . RugbyDave mentioned about a reptile show in WI on a thread, and I couldn't pass up the chance to check it out. I was very impressed. I probably spent just as much on gas and food for the clan that I brought along as I would have on shipping, but the feeling of taking them home with me the same day beats the anticipation anyday.
So to complete my collection (for this year :D ), I bought a:
B. Boehmi
P. irminia
H. maculata

YEA!! 30 ts of 18 diff species. Most are still a bit small, but I enjoy watching them grow up from such a tiny thing to such giants.

But I MUST stop. I will NOT get any more Ts (until next year, at least) =D .

Kelly (L_mac)

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so you went to sewerfest huuh....I wanted to go but my best half had to work..I hope it was a blast but Im for sure goin to the reptile show in chicago in October.....Did they have alotta inverts and rept's?

~~~Psycho~~~

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i know what you mean, I am getting 8 at the end of august, so that should be good till around christmas!:rolleyes:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats on your new additions and LOL on stopping if you see one you really want you will get it but if you do stop 30 is alot of T's :D I am getting a B.Bohemei and a H.Maculata on Fri.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats and good luck on your new additions.

Also, good luck on trying to stop, you should have figured out by now that collecting T's is an addiction.

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
oh please a month from now, you will be telling us how you broke down and bought another one cuz u couldnt pass up the great offer;P

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on your new T's and good luck stopping there!!

Andy