Early Christmas Present

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just got an early Christmas present from RoachGirlRen and had to share it because in my opinion its just awesome!

That is a False tomato frog (Dyscophus guenethi). His name is Neil Patrick Harris or just NPH. (Fitting as my mom named MY dumpy tree frogs Harold and Kumar:rolleyes:)

He is perfect because i have somewhat of a love affair with Madagascar and i'm very happy to finaly have a Malagasy animal in my care!

Oh but wait there is more! she also got me decorations, calcium and vitamins, substrate, leaf litter and a uvb light and fixture!

(He is in the leaf litter in the back left corner. You can't see him tho)

THANK YOU LAUREN!!!!:D

(now i have to get her something just as good... which will be tough because its so awesome!)

Last edited:

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All i can say is I am glad someone thinks it is cute. I am Also glad he is in New York and I am in Idaho!! Frogs just arent my thing, they are SCARY!!

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
All i can say is I am glad someone thinks it is cute. I am Also glad he is in New York and I am in Idaho!! Frogs just arent my thing, they are SCARY!!
:eek: You have speedy venomus tarantulas and your afraid of a fat harmless little blob of frog?

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yesssss NPH!! After looking at some pics of other juvies I am very pleased that I got him for you - he has some grand coloring for his age. So glad you like him!

BTW - You don't need to get me anything & no one-upmanship. But if you do get me anything, please don't get me a fat, mean, albino (gross!) dwarf hamster. Yeah, guess what one of my friends got me. :rolleyes: All aboard the failboat.

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
HA HA.. too bad i just fed my snakes. the carpet python would like an albino hampster i bet{D

And i can't even think of a way to one up this. its to dang cool! I just hope you dont hate your gift!:eek:

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:eek: You have speedy venomus tarantulas and your afraid of a fat harmless little blob of frog?
That is what everyone says!! I even keep rattlesnakes!!! When I was a kid about 7 or 8 I had a scary experience with a frog and a cousin. The cuz is lucky to still be alive, even after 40 years. I have tried to no avail to get over my fear. I think it is hopeless!!

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
wow. sorry to hear that. i'm affraid of capuchin monkeys and everyone loves thoes so i know what its like to hear what i just said :wall: sorry!

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yesssss NPH!! After looking at some pics of other juvies I am very pleased that I got him for you - he has some grand coloring for his age. So glad you like him!

BTW - You don't need to get me anything & no one-upmanship. But if you do get me anything, please don't get me a fat, mean, albino (gross!) dwarf hamster. Yeah, guess what one of my friends got me. :rolleyes: All aboard the failboat.
Is that you?

Neat frog though.