PDA

View Full Version : A. Avics really do like to jump

JNG
01-13-2009, 03:37 PM
just put a cricket in w/ my sling. it was sittin on the wall. cricket walked right under him. just when i thought "u moron", the thing dove all the way across 5inches and landed on top of the thing. pretty talented for that little, i guess. or at least i never seen it. (some already know this, but b4 u ask, yes its my first one, so everything it duz seems cool)

Boanerges
01-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Nice to see you are enjoying your avic :D

Protectyaaaneck
01-13-2009, 04:24 PM
just watched my minatrix do it, twice!!! lol it missed the first time and hit a leaf ;P

Wonder Walrus
01-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah, mine decided to leap off my hand as I was raising him to put him back into his cage, he spread his legs and dropped around 4-5 feet. My experience was less fun and more OMG my avic may have just killed himself.

JNG
01-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah, mine decided to leap off my hand as I was raising him to put him back into his cage, he spread his legs and dropped around 4-5 feet. My experience was less fun and more OMG my avic may have just killed himself.it was the first time i seen mine jump at all. or even eat. the first 2 times, it waited till i was gone first

ReMoVeR
01-13-2009, 04:44 PM
I have an Avic since last year's halloween and it has never jumped...yet.. xD i wish there were more videos with jumping avics... wich i only find 2 and it REALLY amazes me :D

//Tiago

JNG
01-13-2009, 04:48 PM
I have an Avic since last year's halloween and it has never jumped...yet.. xD i wish there were more videos with jumping avics... wich i only find 2 and it REALLY amazes me :D

//Tiago i just found one on youtube. i couldnt video mine. i didnt even expect it to do that. i guess it just does it when it really wants to. or wants to get somewhere really bad. you see that vid on you tube i was talking about. where the dude has his hands apart to where it cant just step from one hand to another. so, it jumps?