What would be an interesting project?

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I have a 10 G tank that will be free in the next month or two and id like to start a project that is a little different. So far Im thinking of one of the following:

1. H. incei communal set up with 6 H. incei size less then 1"

2. H. gigas communal set up with a pool 4 H. gihas at about 1" or so

3. I was thinking about getting a C. crawsahayi and setting up the tank for extensive tunneling using piping cut in half to help start her off.

So which would you find most interesting? What other projects might be fun? Im not interested in debating weather or not a particular species is communal so if you just say try this (insert species) in a communal set up thats what im looking for.

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd go with the H. gigas. I love seeing one take a dip. With four you could try to start your own synchronised-swimming team :D .

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd go with H. incei. I really like that species and they seem to do VERY well in communal set-ups. Their burrowing/webbing tunnels are awesome. I wish I had set one up a couple of years ago when I had a few sacs.

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have to tell you im having a very hard time deciding which to do I may just have to do all three and knock them out one at a time. Does anyone know if the H. gigas will be less likely to swing at a small size then they would at say 3"+?

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
H. incei. The only T that has proven itself beyond doubt of being capable of living communally. It would be fascinating to be able to watch an entire enclosure full of Ts existing together and interacting in whatever ways they do.

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think I will go with the H. incei Ive always loved them but never tried the communal set up with them. Such awesome little Webbers I dont think I can pass up the opportunity to get it going on with a communal set up.