my new tampa pic ups

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i just got these guys from the tampa FIRE show. i got them from the guys at glades herp. i only got 2 of each but i plan on getting more of each at daytona this year.

ocala millipede Narceus gordanus

texas golden/pumpkin Orthoporus ornatus

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Glades has some good stuff.

By the way, if you're talking about the show that was this weekend (yesterday and today) at the Fairgrounds, I'm pretty sure it was Repticon.

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it was the show this weekend and repticon called it the florida international reptile expo this time = F.I.R.E

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice to see someone from my neck of the woods around!! i am currently on the look out for ox beetles..know where to get them.

as for the name of the show, everyone i was talking to about the show called it the FIRE show....not really that big of deal but OK.

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Orthoporus ornatus are nice millipedes. They can handle dryer conditions than most millipedes. Nice pickup.

jme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i wish millipedes were legal in canada :( awsome pick ups :clap:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice specimens!

unrealated, but i have been wanting to go to a huge expo like FIRE, the show in Hamm Germany, or the FL International show. here we are 12 years late and i havent even been to a small local show. Once I finish law school i'm rewarding myself by collecting some S. hardwicki myself in the field AND going to every major show, here, and in Europe.

sorry for the ramble, i just had to share my dream! {D