on eggs...

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice,,,,,,Congrats on the newley arrived......Looking good.:clap:

Greg Pelka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Common? I'm trying to breed this little creatures for last few months... and still nothing :p

Congrats!

krabbelspinne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@greg:

common available.... :}

Again some clutches: Scolopendra canidens "striped"

Last edited:

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool pics! I'm eggless this Spring and Summer so far:mad:
I think that you already have a lot of centipedes already. btw, can you tell us how many do u have total?
o, and can you give us an update on those holloween pictures thread? the green S. heros X

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, I really don't want anymore! Maybe just two or three other sp. It's just that I'm not seeing any eggs from the exp breeding between the heros variants, I wanted to see that happen, see what they looked like. I have 5 females I saw mate with diff variants but ...nothing! I think this will be the last month of the egg laying season for these from what I've seen so the odds are going down. Those other green pedes look the same, just a little bigger. I have 2 alternans, one subspinipes and 37 heros pedes, most are adult CBs. I will get rid of most of those, I was just exp around. I want to focus more on trying to get arizonensis plings and maybe get rid of most of the other heros pedes. Were the pedes in this thread bred in captivity? We don't get a big variety here in the US very often, not in big numbers anyway.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just let me know when you decide to get rid of them and i would love to get them from you (depending on the price of course :D)

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Just let me know when you decide to get rid of them and i would love to get them from you (depending on the price of course :D)
Ditto.

Krabbelspine: :clap: :clap: :clap: Love to see the smaller species. I personally think they're underrepresented