anyone have a male S. heros?

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
anyone have a male S. heros? i am looking to breed my female. she is about to molt and she getting really big.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You sure you have a female? lol it's hard to give up a pede once you know what sex it is because you've solved at least one problem that can take time to do. I still have a few adults I could mess around with. I have a male castaneiceps and arizonensis, the banded male heros heros died. I haven't messed around with a few bigger ones because I saw all the breeding I wanted to see and didn't worry about the rest. I'll prob put some of those together eventually to see if anything happens that would let me know who is who. If one or two had had babies by now, a male would be in the mail right now. But so far, ain't got no bebes!

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am about 90%. my friend, also live in San Diego, have a female arizonensis (it laid eggs a long time ago and ate them).

so i plan on breeding both her female and mine. mine is always nice and fat in the middle section. she is about to molt because she is extremely sluggish and her color is dull brownish.