Malaysian Cherry red centipedes

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looking for some of these! Can't find any so far in the US. I am ordering some babies from a guy on the forum but he is overseas so the shipping is risky. LMK if anyone has any connections. Thanks!

german shepard

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How about a trade?

Great to see you around, and that Tyler is treating you good? LOL, seriously with the recent rain (I might add as a Capt in the Fire dept) it was "NEEDED!!!! immensly. However as always all the "kooks & krazies" come out to play. I swear that half of Texas has no clue on the driving here in this great state after the roads become slick from rain...So anyway I have a close to 6" er (Malaysian Cherry Leg). What have you got to trade? And you are correct with the statement, "They are extremely difficult to locate now!". Seems last year, almost everyone who was selling pedes had some of these along with the Tiger Leg. Another of my favorite species.....Also have nice sized T L......Marty

Satellite Rob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Theres a import from malaysia that is supposed to here soon.But thay never
know whats coming until it arrives.Repost in a week or so and I hope I will
some good news.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Yeah, ditto on the cherry reds. I would love to have some more. These are the only 'pedes that get my heart pounding when the come out to play. I only have one...sigh.