Centipede dream

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I actually had a dream last night that I found a centipede! I clearly remember what the 'pede looked like in my dream, where it was walking, and I even said, "Oh wow! It's a little S. heros!" to whomever was in the dream with me.

Think my brain is trying to tell me something in a not-so-subtle way? ;)

Jonathan.Hui

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I actually had a dream last night that I found a centipede! I clearly remember what the 'pede looked like in my dream, where it was walking, and I even said, "Oh wow! It's a little S. heros!" to whomever was in the dream with me.

Think my brain is trying to tell me something in a not-so-subtle way? ;)

You are just too addicted... like me... :wall:

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
My 6 year old daughter can into our room early this morning and said she had a really bad dream and crawled into our bed. I asked her why her dream was so scary and she said with a choked up voice that we sold her....?:confused:

LOL, I told her we would never do a thing like that, kissed her, hugged her, and tucked her in.

I wonder what that means?

Jonathan.Hui

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My 6 year old daughter can into our room early this morning and said she had a really bad dream and crawled into our bed. I asked her why her dream was so scary and she said with a choked up voice that we sold her....?:confused:

LOL, I told her we would never do a thing like that, kissed her, hugged her, and tucked her in.

I wonder what that means?
Um... Maybe she is lack of care or ... she isnt happy these few days?? ... MAYBE ... :?

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Um... Maybe she is lack of care or ... she isnt happy these few days?? ... MAYBE ... :?
LOL, No, I think she over heard me joking about something like a week or two ago.

Back to the OP, I have had a couple of pede dreams. The first one was uber scary and for me that means it was a very Junked Up dream. The other was Very VERY cool though.

Jonathan.Hui

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LOL, No, I think she over heard me joking about something like a week or two ago.

Back to the OP, I have had a couple of pede dreams. The first one was uber scary and for me that means it was a very Junked Up dream. The other was Very VERY cool though.

Haha... my family always use to joke with me about sending me to those "orphan place" when I was naughty... I always dream night mare about that...

back to the OP, I had a wonderful pede dream b4... about me and my fds buying many rare and COOL pede from a shop, and the boss offer me for cheap price... Hope It Comes True Someday When I Visit Those Shops... hahaha... :wall:

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Travis, you've scarred her for life. I'm tellin' ya.

Jonathan, I can't be addicted yet! I only have one 'pede so far (well....two....if we count the milli). About your dream where you were offered cheap 'pedes...don't you HATE waking up from dreams like that and going, "Awwww.... :( "

I really need to go centipede-hunting. I know I could find some cool ones around here if I looked hard enough.