I.D. this millipede found in florida, please.

Ritzman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
These guys were found on the east coast of florida near Miami.
I have tried like hell to I.D these guys from pics off the internet, but fail.

Thanks in advance.

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
Yep, they were introduced in landscape plants and have become pretty common near Miami. If they hadn't accidentally introduced them nobody would have ever seen this species in the hobby.

Ritzman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool! Thanks a lot. I knew they were an invasive species in florida. Man, in some spots there are thousands of them. One side of a dominos wall was covered in them. Very cool millipede.

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i haven't seen them anywhere around here....and its more like 4 hours!! i would love to hunt down some vagans!! just need to know what orange grove to look in. there are a bunch around here!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah I know they're in Fort Pierce, but he said he collected some where he is located, which is in Miami.

Ritzman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Naw, I see that he is located in Ft. Pierce, so he should collect vagans first, then go collect millipedes in Miami. I never said I was located anywhere. No Ts in Miami that I know of. I just went down there for a little vacation with a few members of the board.
Might as well go collect some Centruroides gracilis on the keys while your at it.

presurcukr

Arachnolord
Old Timer
if you realy want them let me know they are all over my house in Pompano beach will gladly send them if u pay shiping