Arachnoprince
Old Timer
some pics to share.{D
6 inch long ruler.

Last edited:

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice. one of my S. mutilans is about 7"-8" big. I've been trying to get a picture of her, but it's hard because she only come out at night.

and they are very communal.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice. one of my S. mutilans is about 7"-8" big. I've been trying to get a picture of her, but it's hard because she only come out at night.

and they are very communal.
thanks!
hope my mutilans get to 8"!
just remove her hide.;P

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks!
hope my mutilans get to 8"!
just remove her hide.;P
no, i don't think that i can remove her hide because i put a lot of work into the whole setup. everything from the bottom of the tank all the way up to the hide is connected. all the centipedes in this tank have already dig out a burrow for themselves and they already establish their hiding places.

i just want to let them do their things and observe. they are a part of my display tank.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no, i don't think that i can remove her hide because i put a lot of work into the whole setup. everything from the bottom of the tank all the way up to the hide is connected. all the centipedes in this tank have already dig out a burrow for themselves and they already establish their hiding places.

i just want to let them do their things and observe. they are a part of my display tank.
ah i see.
i havent really made a nice setup for my pedes since they reside in my cupboard for now.
one day theyll have a nice impressive setup though.