golden/black china millipedes

Finntroll86

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The gold and black make a great contrast for those millis, better than the Ivory/Black IMO. how big do they get? or how big are the ones you have?

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The colors make these look like very large bumblebee millis (Anadenobolus monilicornis).

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
Has anyone had success breeding that species? It's been around for a while and I've only seen adult photos.

fluffyleopard

Arachnopeon
*Drools*

OMG, Those are so beautiful. Interesting to see them on a forest style bedding and so many in one tank. I'd love to get my hands on a breeding pair and give it a shot.

krabbelspinne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Every china import includes this species and I know a lot of breeders who have them. Andreas Gneist p. e. had successful breedings and published some photos of the small millipedes some month ago!

btbe has two subspecies, one from Taiwan and one from mainland China...

Peter Grabowitz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Every china import includes this species and I know a lot of breeders who have them. Andreas Gneist p. e. had successful breedings and published some photos of the small millipedes some month ago!
btbe has two subspecies, one from Taiwan and one from mainland China...

hallo.... Andreas is a good breeder (but he is ONE person! I know some other breeder that have offspring of this species) the other is one dealer,
and got last time 10pieces of this species from China .... this should be COMMON???? this is a very good joke!:razz:

Common are A.gigas, E.plchripes, M.parillus - but only cos this species are imported with hundrets or thousends speciemens from Africa.

FOR ME, common will be one species, breeded (not kept!) by MANY breeders!

Me, I am a breeder and dealer of living invertebrates, I have at moment about 40 species of millipedes in BREED, but only 2-4 are breeding in really good quantity, for example the Centrobolus from Mozambik - I have thousands of youngs, the others species (asians primaily) are not really easy to breed

krabbelspinne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Peter, in your opinion, every species you sell is rare, special or unique... keep cool! Spirobolus walkeri is a nice millipede, in fact it is one of my favorites because I collected them in China and I know the habitat they live...! ;)

So if you need informations about the conditions to breed them, just ask me.

Greg Pelka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spokojnie Piotrze, bo niestety przynosisz modę zza oceanu, gdzie co poniektórzy handlarze wyhwalają pod niebiosa wszystko co sprzedają ;)
My tutaj na starym kontynencie powiinniśmy trzymać fason.

Cheers :)
Greg

Ps: Woooow amazing specimens, very beautiful ;)

Peter Grabowitz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Spokojnie Piotrze, bo niestety przynosisz modę zza oceanu, gdzie co poniektórzy handlarze wyhwalają pod niebiosa wszystko co sprzedają ;) My tutaj na starym kontynencie powiinniśmy trzymać fason.
Cheers :) Greg

Ps: Woooow amazing specimens, very beautiful ;)

I am not sure, If I know whot you mean...

I JUST POSTED a picture of one not common species,
a JUST ASKED "DO YOU LIKE THEM?"

a propos przynosic, to raczej zanosze, bo to ja jestem kreatorem a nie odbiorca!

pozdrawiam
Peter Grabowitz

P.S. w zwiazku z tym ze dzieci czytaja w forum "wyChwalac" piszemy przez "Ch", :)

Last edited: