PDA

View Full Version : Got my B. smithi in the mail today, shes so awesome!

nickn
09-30-2009, 05:32 PM
YAY :clap: {D

I got my B. smithi in the mail today, shes only a few inches but oh so pretty. Dont think I have been this excited yet. I spent way extra time setting her tank up and custom made some "trees" out of grapewood and drilled holes for fake plants. Also got her a nice hide from my brother, came from petco but its the one with the fake moss, and shrooms growing on it. I glued on some extra real moss on it. I will post up some pics later I dont wanna bother her but man this is great. I got her from michiganarachnids and Bryan was super awesome and even gave me a free sling!

Awesome day today.

Also I came home and saw that my A. versicolor had hung up there food (small cricket)from silk dangling from the enclosure. Sooooo cool looking.

miarachnids
09-30-2009, 05:51 PM
I can't wait to see pics of her new digs.{D

nickn
09-30-2009, 05:57 PM
I can't wait to see pics of her new digs.{D

Yeah me too its gonna be cool. I really need to redo the B. albopilosum cage because it was my first and I really just gave him a water dish, hide and substrate. Im gonna plan something cool for him too.

Now I just gotta find something to keep the Brachypelma vagans in :worship:

LRB
09-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Congrats! Can't wait to see your photos. :clap:

Ariel
09-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics. I own both species, and I love both of them. :D