Baby pede advice, Please!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just got a few pedes
1 Scolopendra multidens "Chinese Beauty", adult, 7+"
2 Scolopendra s. subspinipes "Barbados Giant", CB 3/4"-1"
1 Scolopendra s. subspinipes "Chinese Giant Tiger Leg", CB 3/4"-1"
I put the huge multidens that is very fat she is WC and very fat is that normal?
she is in excilent shape and is it possible to tell if a peed is gravid. in a ten gallon tank with 6+in peat and she has burrowed under a cork slab and sealed the entrance and i know She is not hungry, how often to feed a pede that sicZe , just when they surface? and any pede care tips on the others would be great there in slushy cups with the domed lids and a quarter sized hole in the top. should i put a few strands of moss in there?

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
keep all of them moist.

feed the FAT pede only if it comes out looking for food, otherwise LEAVE IT alone! just in case it's a gravid female.

simple as that.

best temperatures from my experience is 77-82 F

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
keep all of them moist.

feed the FAT pede only if it comes out looking for food, otherwise LEAVE IT alone! just in case it's a gravid female.

simple as that.

best temperatures from my experience is 77-82 F
Awesome the room there in is set to 80 consistently and she has went down and made a burrow under some cork and i probably wont see her for a while,any light and she freaks. but i got lots of stuff so letting her be til she surfaces wont be a problem. i see all thees posts of people "o mg my peed has eggs" and then the next day theirs all thees pics and the next day there like " she ate her eggs and i don't know why.".lol and its because some one said to forget about her for a month and they didn't.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome the room there in is set to 80 consistently and she has went down and made a burrow under some cork and i probably wont see her for a while,any light and she freaks. but i got lots of stuff so letting her be til she surfaces wont be a problem. i see all thees posts of people "o mg my peed has eggs" and then the next day theirs all thees pics and the next day there like " she ate her eggs and i don't know why.".lol and its because some one said to forget about her for a month and they didn't.
*nodding head...* exactly