Pedes for sale in the UK?

Reclusive Duck

Arachnopeon
Does anyone have any info for good places to buy centipedes in the UK? I've been looking online for the last few days, online stores, classifieds etc, but very little seems to be available. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Reclusive Duck

Arachnopeon
Thank again. I've seen that page before, they seem to rarely update their stocklist but i'll contact them and see what they say. Thanks for the help.

guyliath

Arachnopeon
ain't that the truth!

Thank again. I've seen that page before, they seem to rarely update their stocklist but i'll contact them and see what they say. Thanks for the help.
reclusive, there is the Amateur entomologists show this weekend at Kempton Park racecourse. I am sure there will be scolopendras there. I am going, so if you want I can keep my eyes open and get suppliers details for you? the websites mentioned will only have mis identified subspinipes. occaisionally thespidershop.co.uk has some scolopendras, and you can rely on them to be good and well identified.

several years ago, the only reliable centipede person i knew in the UK was a youngish guy who called himself Dr. Kumar (atleast i think that was it) pretty eccentric guy, he wore a fendora hat and black gloves! but his pedes were well identified and lots of diff species. I will look to see if he is at the show.

let me know if you want me to look out for stuff. If you want to attend yourself, go to the AES website, there are all the details you could require.

best,

G

EXOPET

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
vejay kumar now resides in Malaga Spain.

I can usually get a fair number of species from Germany in the warmer months.