Bleach fumes

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So Im redoing the floor in my bedroom (I just got done tearing up the old carpet). I have to bleach the old floor because the people that lived in this house before me apparently never gave there dog a bath.

I have all of my breeder Ts and my eggs/1st instars in my closet since its the warmest place in the house. Will the fumes from the bleach harm them in anyway?

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So Im redoing the floor in my bedroom (I just got done tearing up the old carpet). I have to bleach the old floor because the people that lived in this house before me apparently never gave there dog a bath.

I have all of my breeder Ts and my eggs/1st instars in my closet since its the warmest place in the house. Will the fumes from the bleach harm them in anyway?
It might, you may want to move your Ts to another room untill the bleach smell subsides.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just did something similar. My Ts weren't in a closet and they did just fine. I did use an air purifier for what that's worth.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you're worried about it, you could seal the closet a little better. Place a towel at the base of the door, some wide masking tape around the edge. Thoroughly ventilate the room you're using bleach in and you should be OK.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
After you've gotten the last hint of bleach scent out of your room, Then open the closet and air it out - just in case it got some bleach fumes in it.