escaped polymorpha

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Anyone had any experiences with this? I woke up this morning to find the cage of this little demon spawn empty. I've looked around under stuff and in the bathroom but granted the place is quite cluttered.

Any suggestions?

BiologicalJewels

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wear shoes when walking in there :p
these guys are escape artists with tons of determination.
You *may* not find it again.

Hope you do.

What I would do if presented with the same situation would be to pick up all items one by one and throughly inspect them, look in all crannies and nooks, use a flashlight and have a deli cup to cup it with in case you do find it.

hope you find it, and try not to get tagged.

OR

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the chance of not finding it again it pretty good.

however, it will come crawling about at night, so take a few shirts and throw them on the flood. lift them up the next morning and hopefully you may find it under one of these shirts. that's how i recaptured mine.

good luck

Patriot

Arachnopeon
I've had some experience with this recently, my fairly large s. heros escaped from his enclosure a couple of weeks ago. First thing i did was go in the room were i keep the animals, then i sealed off the gap underneath the door to ensure he wouldn't get out while i was searching. I methodically picked up every single thing that was on the floor. After quite a bit of searching i realized i hadn't checked underneath my snakes enclosure afterall there is a heating pad underneath, and of course there he was.

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
LMAO right as I was reading this thread I glanced down at a plastic wastebasket under my desk. I heard some scrabbling sounds and noticed a shadow moving around in there. He must have been so fortunate as to fall off the table directly into the wastebasket.